Dark Harbinger of Justice

"Genya! Go straight to the Northeast! The real body's cowering in a bush!" Tanjiro was able to locate Hantengu's real body, but his emotion clones are doing everything they can to kill them. "Go after him! I'll keep them back!"

'Northeast!' Genya then rushed in that direction.

"Nezuko, back Genya up! We can't let the demon interfere with him! Start with Sekido! Keep him from using his lightning range attack!" Before the sibling could attack, Karaku sends multiple blasts of air at the Sun Hashira launching him until he grabs a tree holding on for dear life. 'Don't get blown away! You need to fight these monsters!'

Sekido prepares his lightning attack and Nezuko tries to intervene. "I won't let you hurt my friend!" But out of nowhere, Aizetsu impales her in the side keeping her pinned to a tree. 

"Please do not struggle. You'll only make it difficult for both of us. Sekido, incapacitate her quickly."

"I was already about to do that! Don't rush me you crybaby!" But Sekido didn't have any idea that his hand was already severed by Tanjiro, giving the Anger demon shock. 'This child has gotten too fast! The moment we began fighting, he had already overcome the power level Lord Muzan had warned us about. He shows outstanding reflexes and swiftly adapts to the fight analyzing for weaknesses. And he demonstrates the explosive power at the most crucial moments. What that visage was I saw... this boy has somewhat become his incarnation!' Sekido then watches in fury as Tanjiro slashes Urogi's mouth and right wing.

Nezuko then grabs Aizetsu by the head and tackles him ripping the Yari out of his hand. 

Blood Breathing, 4th:

Pain Reversal

Nezuko sends a powerful slash into Aizetsu who cries out in pain. "How is it that powerful?!"

"I've been dealt so much damage by your aggressive friends!"

As Tanjiro goes to attack Karaku, the pleasure demon sends a blast of wind at him pinning him down. 'Now, where did the boy with the scar run off to?' Suddenly, his arm and Uchiwa were cut. 'He slashed through my arm?!' "Will you just give up, you annoying bastard?! You'll never win!"

"Genya! Keep looking! It's moving south! Go right!"

Genya runs south searching for Hantengu. 'Grrr! It's like finding a needle in a haystack! Is it hiding with some Blood Demon Art?! This is getting annoying! I'm going to lose my demon form if it keeps hiding!'

"It's moving west!" Genya hears Tanjiro giving him directions. "You're close! It's right around you! Genya!"

'To my right?' Genya turned looking at the ground and saw Hantengu. But was very surprised to see that he was shrunken down. 'This tiny demon is the real deal?!' Genya wastes no time shooting at him as Hantengu runs away. 'There's no way that this shrimp is the real body! It's too small! No wonder I wasn't able to find him! He's the size of a mouse! The other four are really strong! So, is he giving them his strength?! We're out here fighting for our lives, and we have to go mouse hunting?! Son of a bitch! But we at least know how he's defeated so many demon slayer corps members. He's such a coward. And it really pisses me off!'

Storm Breathing, 1st Form:

Forming Hurricane

Genya and Hantengu are enveloped in a small hurricane as the demon slayer strikes the shrunken demon's neck. 'It's over! Die as you repent for your sins!' But all that confidence disappeared when his blade snaps in two. 'My... my blade! I didn't even scratch him! He must've put his offense into his clones while focusing on defense to his neck, which is thick as a finger! Dammit!' Genya shoots at Hantengu, only for the latter to evade until a bullet hits. But the projectile doesn't do any damage. 'I can't do any damage!' Then suddenly Sekido get behind him with his staff aimed at his neck. 'Shit! I made the wrong move! I can't dodge in time! He'll stab my neck and I can't heal at that spot!' Genya's life flashes before his eyes. 'I'm sorry Sanemi. I'm going to die before I get the chance to apologize to you. I was able to get justice for our family's lives. I created Storm Breathing just to show you how much I've grown. I just wanted to become a Hashira just so I could talk to you. Because every time I tried, you'd always push me away. Why?! Why push away your own little brother?!' But before Sekido could impale Genya's neck, his hand was slashed off again by Tanjiro who caught up.