chapter 5.

When I woke I was in enterance hall on the lounge chair. My throat aching from Karl's bite. I look out the window to see that the sun was starting to set. The brothers would be waking soon. I stand up shakily but I head to the kitchen and start to cook up a meal. As a sort of apology for my bitter attitude the other night. I also made bento box lunches for them and set them to the side. I made sure: Kanato got a sweet meal, Ayato got Takoyaki, Reiji got tea flavored mochi, Laito got macaroons, Shu got a Music note theme meal, and Subaru got a rose flavored mochi; while Yui got a generic bento.

I got the meal set up in the dinning room and put the bentos in a bag to go so the brothers dont eat them before lunch. I then sent the butler to get everyone for dinner.

"Smells good right Teddy?" kanato asks his Teddy bear.
"I can tell where we each need to sit." Said Reiji.
"Takoyaki!" Ayato said excitedly.
"Rose tea?" Asks Subaru.
"Mhm." Hums Shu.
"What a romantic meal. Fufu~" Giggles Laito.
"Why is mine plain?" Yui whines.

I sit down and eat my curry happily. I'm glad they like the meal. The room was filled with pleased hums and the clicking of forks, and chopsticks as everyone ate; along with Yui's complaint on having a generic steak dish.

"Glad you like the meal." I type on my phone having it speak for me.
"Use your own words Rin." Said Reiji.

I tried talking but nothing but screechy sounds came out.

"I also made you each a bento but you'll have to wait till lunch for those." I typed out.

Ayato didn't look pleased to have to wait to get the bento I made, and neither did the others; though Subaru didn't seem to care nor did Yui. However I didn't give in and quickly finished my meal; while listening to music and wait for everyone else to finish. I didn't need to wait long though because everyone but Yui finished their meals happily.
I got up quickly bow and head out to the limo with the bag that held the bento boxes inside. Once in the limo I sat in my usual seat. Only for Ayato to sit in Subaru's usual spot; Much to the irritaion of Subaru. I chuckle at Ayato's obvious impatiences over the knowledge of the bentos I made.

"Fufu~ What's so funny Bird-kun?" Asks Liato.
"Just how impatient you all are over a bento." I typed with amusement.
"I don't see the big deal his cooking isn't that good." said Yui.
"Says the one who would beg me to cook everytime I came home from a world tour." I type my retort.
"Did not." Yui denied.
"Sure. You're only making a fuse because you're annoied Father Komori told me more about us staying here with them than he told you." I typed.
"No and I'm still father's favorite." Yui teased.
"I never said you weren't. He intended to adopt you but got stuck taking care of me." I had the phone say.
"You knew?!" Yui gasped.
"Yeah I knew. I was there when you were adopted. I was five and a half when he adopted you." I answered using my phone.
"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked making it sound like I betrayed her.
"Maybe because the nuns were abusing me.
Or perhaps I had been healing after the church tried to burn me in the back shed behind the church when I was eleven. Or maybe because I had been staying with a family friend for three years. Or maybe I was being abused by the Idol Kou Mukami. Perhaps I was greiving the death of a band member from ScarlettBats." I typed angrily.
"But..." Yui began.
"Or Because Father Komori told me not to tell you." I typed.

The conversation ended with the sound of the squealing fangirls outside the limo. I got up and got out first.

"Look it's Rin!!" Yelled one fangirl.
"I wonder what he has in his bag?" Cried another.
"Please notice me!!" Screamed a girl who got in the middle of the walk way.