Chapter 11.

Reiji growls with distaste but lets me continue combing my fingers in his hair. His fangs had dug back into my pecs and I had to hold back a moan. Reiji had effectively went from punishing me to being gentle. Although I still wasn't fond of the blindfold or that he had flogged me. He was now being gentle and while I should be upset he was helping me calm down.

"I don't think punishments are supposed to be enjoyable." I whispered and earned a hand over my mouth.

Reiji effectively had been enjoying my affectionate touch in his hair. I don't plan to make getting a punishment a habit but this little moment was nice. Reiji pulled away the bed creaking as he did. Followed by the sound of his foot steps moving farther and farther away. I went to sit up and heard Reiji clear his throat.

"Ahem, lay back down." He spoke sternly.

I lay back down and the air felt more crisp and cold than before. Did he open a window? No It couldn't be, maybe more ice. I shivered I may not be human but I can still feel cold. I happen to enjoy autumn more than summer and spring; however I never went shirtless outside during the season. So this cold feeling was a bit unpleasant at the current moment.
I heard Reiji's feet shuffle across the room again and sounded like he now stood in front of me again. He brought something warm to my lips.

"Drink up you'll need it for this next part." Reiji spoke.

His words made me cautious of the liquid above me. before I could give it much thought Reiji sat me up a little and let the liquid touch my lip; to which I instinctually drank. After a few minutes I was met with a tingly feeling and warmth.

"Good boy." Reiji praised me.

"What is... Mmm... This?" I ask regardless of the strange numb feeling.

"Shh. You're alright it will wear off in a hour." Reiji assures as something slaps my thigh.

"Umn..." I gasp as the numbed pain hit.

A flogger. No please not that not now. I can't have a panic attack now. I may be numbed but that still hurts. He's flogged me how many times now? Crap I can't take it.

"P-please stop." I beg as the blindfold soaks up my tears.

It was hard to breathe, and my chest hurt.

"P-please Reiji it's t-too much I..." I continue to beg in my panicked state.

"Rin Shh... It's Okay." Reiji said as he took off the blindfold.

"Shhh your okay." Reiji says as he pulls me into his arms.

I just cried and hid my face in his chest. My breathing hard and unsteady. My body still numb but my chest still hurt. Why had Reiji listened to my begging for him to stop? Had I been Yui he would've continued or at least thats the impression he gave me. So why was he trying so hard to calm me down?

"Rin take a deep breath. 1. 2. 3. Breathe out. 1. 2. 3." Reiji said over and over again.

And eventually I had calmed down even though I was still crying. Reiji rubbed my back gently and held me close. I had calmed down enough to feel embarrassed by the fact he had seen me in such a panic. I feel vulnerable and weak. I hated the feeling. They are vampires and I'm a sylph of course they are stronger.

"Reiji I... I should go to my room. I um..." I began trying to find an excuse.

"Not just yet take a moment to relax." He said handing me both my coat and shirt.

I quickly put both on and go to stand only to fall to the floor. Reiji helped me back onto his bed before he got up and put everything he used away. Then sat down next to me. Reiji seemed like he wanted to speak but was at a loss for words.

"I um don't think I'm ready to unbury the events that caused my panic. I just no whips or floggers or riding crops please." I say looking at my hands.

"Just focus on calming down and get some rest." Sighs Reiji as he combs his fingers through my hair.

"Fufu~ Reiji how selfish of you to hog Fae-kun." Laito said from the doorway.

"Okay I think you've been in my room long enough." Reiji said irritatedly as he pushes me away from him.

I look at Reiji's face to see embarrassment and anger. He walked to his door and pushed his younger brother out of the room.

"You should go." Reiji spoke quietly.

I nod and rush out of his room now that most of the tingling numbness is gone. I got around the corner when I lost my footing and passed out.