Chapter 6.

I then felt the gun agains my head; followed by a loud cracking sound. I felt the ropes loosen on my wrists and ankles; before I was picked up and carried off. I hadn't realized that I was shaking, or breathing heavily. I was so focused on the feeling of strong arms holding me and the burning heat from the drugs I had been drugged with.

"Shh you're safe now." Reiji hushed me, as I grip onto his shirt.
"Rin your okay!" Exclaimed Yui.
"Tch... Shut up." Spat Subaru.
"Come on let me hold mystery-kun." Ayato spat.
"Just get in the limo." Reiji sternly ordered; climbing into the limo with me in his arms.
"Teddy watch this is what worry looks like." Kanato said sadistically.
"Why are you leaving the blindfold on him?" Asked Laito.
"It's for the best right now." Reiji said.
"What are those flowers on his shoulder?" Asks Yui.
"Don't worry about that." The brothers said, followed by intense awkward silence the rest of the drive.

'Hot its so hot please help it hurts.' I thought over and over as I grip tightly on Reiji's shirt. My breath heavy, my body subtly shaking, and the tears falling from my eyes wetting the blindfold. I could feel the sharp gazes of the brothers as they smelt my blood from my freshly scabbing wrists, thigh, and scabbed neck. I hated how weak I feel in this moment and wanted nothing more but to show that I could still fight back. But I knew in this moment I couldn't. I feel worthless, useless, and like a burden.

"Fufu~ I can't believe they didn't take his phone." Laito said as the Vehicle stopped.
"B-burns." I spoke my throat still extremely sore.

I heard the car door open as Reiji carried me out of the car. It wasn't long after that I felt him set me down on a cushioned chair. I squirm under the intense heat trying to escape it but to no avail.

"Moving around isn't going to stop the sensation you're feeling. I can only do so much to relieve you of it with what I have. " Reiji sternly informed me.
"Reiji; Fae-kun might not be aware of what is going on. Fufu." Stated Laito.
"Tch... It looks like what that women did to Laito." Subaru scoffed.
"H-hurts." I whimper in pain.

Eventually I felt something being held up to my lips; so I turn my head away. I heard a annoyied growl followed by a sigh.

"Drink this it should hopefully relieve the sensation abit." Reiji reassured; which I reluctantly drank the liquid.

I could feel my pain in my throat go numb and the burning heat cool down a little to where it was at least tolerable. I sigh before floping out of the chair and groaning. I definitely couldn't rely on my own strength yet. I felt strong yet gentle arms pick me up and set me back in the chair; before taking the blindfold off. I look around and see tons of books, a display shelf with tea sets, and a lab like set up in the room. I was sat in a study or was it Reiji's room either way in the room stood Reiji, Laito, and Subaru. I look at my shoulder which had mildly been stinging since they rescued me; only to see the outlines of roses next to the mark of a rose Karl left on my shoulder. 'They made deals with me when they saved me but why?' I ask myself.

"How? Why did you make a deal with me? You know what that means right?" I ask coughing every so often.
"Our father gave us an ear full when you where kidnapped and explained the severity of feeding from you and our intent behind doing so." Reiji began.
"Tch... He made it very clear that we better know what we want and what we'd be willing to do in return. It was rather annoying." Continued Subaru.
"Fufu~ And seeing as Reiji and Subaru haven't bit you yet they have a big decision to make. "He" made it clear too by using his deal with you as an example." Finished Laito.
"So you know about what happens if I can't find my mate." I say.
"Essentially." The three answered.

I look down at my hands and sigh. I've been here for three days and they already know so much about what I am yet so little on my life. I know more about their pasts because of Karlheinz and they have no clue, nor do they like my relation to their father.

"How many days since I was kidnapped?" I ask.
"Two days." Spat Subaru.

Correction it's been five days since I've came here and I'm pretty sure they know a bit of my past when I snapped at Yui three days ago. I sigh the exhaustion hitting me. I look up at Reiji and give a weak smile before passing out.
When I woke I was in a bed with arms tightly holding my waist, and my face in someone's chest. 'This feels oddly familiar.' I thought before opening my eyes to see it was Reiji! I turn my head to see Subaru behind me. 'Okay what did I miss and what kind of sick joke is this?' I thought and look around to find out the room I'm in was mine.
'Okay so I'm in my room, in my bed, being cuddled by two teen vampires with mommy and daddy issues. What in all of Satan's butt crack happened while I was passed the heck out!?' I question my sanity. I mean last I knew I was in Reiji's room having a conversation and here I am waking up to him and Subaru holding my hips for dear life.
"Okay wake up beauty queens and explain why I'm stuck in a Mommy and Daddy issue Sandwich!" I exclaim.
"Tsk... So annoying." Subaru whined.
"So is your death grip but you don't see me whining." I retort.
"Get some rest you have a fever." Reiji states.
"I thought Shu was the insomniac." I state; which Reiji immediately sat up.
"No no its okay I just wanna know how I came to be sandwiched between the two of you." I say.
"That would be Laito's fault he kept insisting on sleeping in your bed and Subaru got pissed and said he'd sleep with you in here. I then said it would be best if I watched you seeing as you are sick." Reiji explained before climbing out of bed and out the room.
"Shut up and go back to sleep." Spat Subaru, forcing me to lay back down.