Chapter 10.

I woken up to someone laying on my wings. I groan in discomfort before opening my eyes to see it was Ayato and Shu. I growl lowly and huff.

"Get off my wings that hurts." I hiss; which got Shu to get off one wing but that left Ayato on my other one.

"Ayato please don't make me kick you off the bed." I snap; which made Ayato angry.

So I kick him off, sit up, and quickly close my wings; which happened to be itchy. It was now time to preen my feathers. I groan in annoyance as I begin to pick through my wings for the dead feathers.

"What the hell are you doing? You think you can just kick me and do whatever you are doing. Well you can't." Ayato yells.

"Shut up Ayato if you had wings you'd be doing this too." I spat showing that I'm clearly irritated.

I preen my wings while ignoring Ayato. I only stopped when I felt someone else's hands join mine woth preening. I lift my head, and look behind me to see Shu combing his fingers through my feathers; While carefully getting the dead feathers out and help lossen the keratin on the newly grown in feathers.

"Ouch! what the hell?!" I yelp when Ayato joins in pulling out a new feather.

"Quit being a baby." Ayato says pulling out another new feather.

"That was a new feather peabrain!!" I spat slapping his hand away from my wings.

"I swear you can be quite the dunderhead." I state in annoyance as I inspect my wing where he pulled the feathers.

Ayato looked at the floor before he spoke, "I was only trying to help."

"Damn this better not stop feather growth. Ayato I would like it if you dont pull my feathers out. As no preening my wings until you learn to be gentle. " I retort.

It took about an hour to preen my wings and another hour to pick up all the feathers. But as soon as I was done, I hid my wings, I looked over at a pouting Ayato, and sigh. Then look back to where Shu had been to see that he left the room and the bag of feathers was gone. I stood up and kneel in front of Ayato taking his chin in my hand and kissed his forehead.

"Look at me Ayato." I say gently and he huffs.

I let go of his chin and stood up, "Fine I'll just head to Reiji's room. If I recall correctly he said to go to his room as soon as school was over." I say.

Ayato grabbed my hand stopping me; before I could walk away and pulled me into his lap. I cock my head to the side and look at his face with curiosity. He had an expression between mad and confused; almost like he hadn't known why he had done that. But the expression quickly disappeared as he brought his mouth to my neck.
I sigh before deciding to flip who was in control curious how he'd react if he was made to bottom. So I nip at his neck and grab his free wrist. I was greated with a surprised gasp against my neck. I pull away and look into his eyes to see his expression. He was blushing. I quickly got up and headed to the door.

"I think I went to far with that I'll leave you be." I say before walking out into the hall.

I didn't waste any time heading to Reiji's room. I already made the man wait long enough a full two hours longer than i was supposed to. So when I got to his bedroom door and heard a groan I sighed. Before knocking on the door, no answer. I knocked again and still no answer.

"Reiji it's Rin and I'm coming in." I say loud enough he should hear me through the door.

Once inside his room I was greeted by two things: one being the familiar sight of a study like room with a bed in it, and two being a blushing Reiji. His shirt was unbuttoned and his school coat on the floor. He was sat on a sofa chair and his legs where man spread with an obvious bulge in his pants it looked like he had just woken up from a wet dream. I got ready to leave the room.

"Stay put." Reiji said sternly.

"I only came in here because you requested me. But it um looks like I interrupted something so." I say embarrassed; my face going super red.

I was embarrassed about something that usually wouldn't phase me. I was actively avoiding eye contact. This mere moment felt so out of character for me. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye only for Reiji to be stood in front of me. He reached behind me and closed the door. Before quickly pinning me to it, and grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him.

"It's rude to enter someone's room without permission." Reiji spoke.

"I tried knocking, and I announced myself before entry to make up for it." I said feeling rather meek in this particular time.

"You did but I'll still be disciplining you for your previous behavior." He spoke his voice being deeper than normal seeing as he just woke up; thus sending shivers down my back.

Reiji pulled away from me and told me to go to his bed. I quickly went over to his bed and sat down.

"I will be blindfolding you for this but first take of your coat and shirt." I spoke sternly giving a clear order.

I wasn't fond of that order but slowly took off my coat and tank top.

"Now lay down." Reiji spoke sternly while holding a riding crop.

I quickly glare at the tool he was holding. It was something I'm not fond of in fact I quite hate them. Riding crops are one of many tools I hated along with Whips and marking Irons. Reiji seemed to get the hint and put the riding crop down; before putting the blind fold on me, and pushing onto my back.

"I expect your hands to say by your sides the whole time." He stated before I feel something cold touch my chest.

Shortly followed by something extremely hot. I fought the urge to squirm. I have no intentions of making the punishment longer if I can avoid it. The switch between hot and cold on my skin was repeated multiple times before it stopped and I felt something wet and slimy on my chest.

" Reiji what are you doing? " I ask nervously.

"I'm making sure your skin doesn't scar over from you punishment but that doesn't mean that you can take the blindfold off." Reiji said sounding like a tsundere.

"Reiji it's your tongue isn't it?" I ask teasingly.

He didn't answer but instead sank his fangs into my left pec. I groan and bring my hands to his hair.

"No hands." He said lapping at the blood from his bite.

"Shh I can't see you at least let me feel you." I say.