Chapter 12.

When I woke I was shirtless in Tougo Sakamaki's bed by the smell of it. I slowly sit up grumbling to myself. Why now? Why now of all times did I have to start showing signs of needing to choose a mate? I huff. I should have at least a month or two left so why now?

"Thats enough of that Yuuharu darling. No need to tear open your beautiful arms." Said Karl, which caused me to look at my now bleeding arms.

"Ah snap. Sorry." I mumble.

"You sure are timid tonight." Karl points out as he starts tending to my arms.

"Don't get used to it Tougo." I huff, refusing to look at Karl in the eyes and sniff the air.
"I could have swore we were in your room but it looks nothing like it." I state.

"This is indeed one of my rooms but not the one I usually take you to. Unfortunately I had to remodel my room after a certain one of my sons had a temper tantrum. I presume darling you know why." Karl said darkly, thus making me shutter; before I send a glare his way.

"It depends on whether I was the one they were frustrated with. It could be Ayato but he was subdued by a bit of his own medicine. So probably not him. Shu left my room jealously however he is typically on the calmer side and I'm likely to be on the foul end of that later in the form of him sleeping in my bed again. Liato might be looking for me right now but not angrily. Subaru is too tsundere to have figured out his feelings so it could be him but I doubt it. Reiji is less likely to destroy a room than he is to discipline. Which would leave Kanato." I rant.
"I forgot to meet Kanato to go to that bitch's grave. Whoever that also means he took Yui and Crap." I huff.

"I thought for sure you'd have guessed it already but no." Karl breathed onto my ear.

"Please don't do that." I plead.
"My last guess would be Kou, but I know you wouldn't let him know where I'm staying. It's definitely not Ruki, Azusa, or  Yuma. And it can't be Kino because frankly he hasn't been mad at me since the first time we fought each other. Which again leave me inclined to say Kanato." I say annoyed.

Karl chuckled and pulled me into his arms. Wait was he trying to distract me from my situation? I push Karl away from me and look into his eyes searching for an answer. He looked troubled but also like he already found the solution. So what was stressing him out so much that he didn't want me thinking about me having to make a choice with in two months?

"Tougo what are you hiding?" I ask.

"Yuuharu stop worrying for now and relax you need to rest." Karl said softly.

"No! You can't keep brushing me off. I've been far to patient to hear your answer. I know I'm nothing more than a bot of entertainment for you! I have been since the day you entered that God forsaken church. You saved me from abuse because you knew I'd be entertaining to you. I'm a sylph the embodiment of beauty and desire. Yet you look at me like I'm a pet. I still have feelings Tougo!!" I shout as tears cover my face.
"But what do you care as long as I dont find my mate in any of your son's or the anyone else besides you. Then I'm your toy till I die... "I said the last part quietly, and wrap my wings around myself.

"You're more than that to me Yuuharu." Karl began.

"KARL! Don't." I snap and stand up grabbing my jacket and shirt from the bedside table then put them back on.

I walk out of his room and down the hall this is his other house. The brothers are gonna be so ticked.

*Teaser.*