Chapter 31 - Congratulations!

Cathy woke up with a start. She quickly sat up and looked around. She was still naked and the sheets were a tangled mess. She pulled one over her chest and tucked it under her arms covering her breasts. That's when she saw it...her blood mixed in with Brent's cum.

Oh god...

Brent chose that moment to walk back into the bedroom from the bathroom. He had a blue towel wrapped around his waist. It looked like he'd just stepped out of the shower. His hair was still wet, the curls now lying flat around his handsome features. He glanced at her expression and stared at the stains on the sheet, then gave her a tender smile.

Cathy blushed and looked away.

"I fixed you a warm bath," he told her. "Thought you might want to relax for a while."

She knew exactly what he meant. Her muscles were a bit sore especially the ones between her legs. She could still feel him inside of her. "I think you killed it..." she told him.

Brent burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" Cathy yelled. "It doesn't feel the same anymore and I'm sore, so very sore because you were too big."

"It will get easier after this," Brent assured her as he gently pulled her into his arms and walked to the bathroom. He hesitated... "Fuck, was I too rough with you?! I tried not to lose control." His face suddenly turned pale. "Did...I hurt...you?"

Cathy stared at his horrified expression and quickly sought to soothe him. "No! I mean it hurt at first, but then..." she blushed. "No, it felt good, really, really good. I'd never felt that way before...ever..."

Brent sighed in relief and continued to walk to the bathroom. He stopped over the tub filled with water and carefully lowered her into the water as if she was the most fragile thing on earth.

It was Cathy's turn to let out a sigh as her body relaxed in the warm water.

"I wasn't sure to what to put in it because I didn't want anything to burn or irritate you," Brent said kneeling down beside her. He'd sat a few scented oils and salts on a small table next to the tub. "You can choose which one you'd like to try."

Cathy grabbed a lavender and rose bath bomb and plopped it into the water. Brent watched her pull her hair long up, twist it into a knot on top of her head and grab at towel to wrap it.

"Damn you're beautiful," he murmured as the bubbles began to appear around her body accentuating her breasts and legs. "I need to go before I get in that tub with you and defeat the purpose of you relaxing," he sighed and hurried out the bathroom.

Cathy smiled and leaned back. This felt so good. She closed her eyes just for a few minutes.

Brent changed the sheets on the bed. His thoughts constantly going back to the lovely goddess lounging in tub. She was his...this beautiful, intelligent woman that he thought he could never have was finally his. She had given herself to him and only him. He was the first man she'd allowed to love her, to touch her, he'd been her first in just about everything. She had given herself to him so trustingly knowing his history, knowing what type of person he'd been, knowing the type of vicious person he could become, and yet...this fragile, delicate, beautiful, sweet woman loved him. He was truly humbled. He knew he didn't deserve her, but he sure as hell wasn't letting her go.... ever.

Twenty minutes later, Cathy gasped, startled as two strong arms lifted her out of the tub and wrapped a thick heavy towel around her.

"You fell asleep," Brent told her softly as he carried her back to the bedroom.

"I did? For how long?" Cathy looked around. The bed had fresh new sheets on it. Brent sat her on the mattress. Cathy began to dry off.

"It wasn't long, twenty minutes at the most," he grinned. "Let me help you." He stood her up not giving her a chance to say no and began to rub the towel all over her body, his eyes moving over her and darkening as they did. "Damn it..." he murmured. "I got dressed so I wouldn't attack you again, I know you need to heal up, but you're making it difficult."