Chapter 5 - Meet The Gangsta

"Yo, yo, yo! Wassup big playa!" A tall Black man suddenly appeared in front of Brent with two women on his arms. "Time for you to bounce ladies, gotta talk to my man."

The girls gave him flirtatious smiles before walking away. He sat down beside Brent and gave him a huge grin. "Life is good..."

"I'm glad you think so," Brent said still staring at Cathy and Lee.

"Ok, who the hell is that dancing with Lee? I saw you walk in with her and another chick earlier. Stephan is all over that one so who the hell is this one cause I gotta tell you man. She is fine!"

"Cathy Sanova," Brent said.

"Ohh, the mystery chick you been telling everyone about? Dude, where you been hiding her? You hitting that?"

"No," Brent said.

"Lee hitting that?"

"No," Brent told him.

"Can I hit that?"

"Nobody is hitting anything, Tyrese!" Brent turned to him with a threatening look.

Tyrese leaned back in shock. "Damn fool! You got it bad!"

"She's just a friend," Brent told him.

"Don't look like that what's you want. She put you in the friend zone? I'd be mad too. Shiiit..." He turned to the bar tender. "Yo, can a nigga get some Hennessey up in here?!"

Brent who was still watching them raised an eyebrow when he saw Cathy push against Lee's chest and leave.

Lee ran a hand through his long hair in frustration and walked over to them. He grabbed Tyrese's Hennessey and drunk it.

"What the fuck, man!" Tyrese looked like he was about to fight him.

Brent smirked at him. "Let me guess, she rejected you."

"What's wrong with her? She says I'm not her type. I'm everyone's type!" Lee looked truly upset.

Brent tried not to laugh. "Nothing is wrong with her, she just doesn't want us," Brent said.

"There's got to be something wrong with her if she can resist you two," Tyrese said. "Maybe she's gay and don't know it. I'm a sick my sister on her, see if she swings that way."

"Faze is bi, not gay," Brent told him.

"Exactly, she swings both ways, maybe she can find out if she's gay."

"She's not gay," Brent said shaking his head. "Just because she's able to resist us doesn't mean there's something wrong with her."

"I'm not going to give up on her," Lee said. "She's so beautiful and sweet, yet there's this sexiness about her...it's driving me crazy."

"Sounds like you're becoming obsessed," Tyrese said staring at Lee in disbelief. "When have we ever heard him say a girl is driving him crazy?"

"Leave her alone, Lee. Cathy is different."

"I know...I could feel it," Lee said.

"So, could I," Brent said, "which is why you will not be chasing her."

"Is she yours?" Lee asked him.

"No, I told you she wasn't."

"Then she's fair game," Lee told him. He finished Tyrese's drink and walked away.

"Hey, you going to buy me another one before the night is over!" Tyrese called after him. "He better be glad we cool or I'd be wiping the bar with his face!" He saw Cathy walking towards them. "Oh, damn she's coming over!"