The Unseelie

Tennessee's POV

"Hi guys." I heard Savannah's voice come from the front porch of Coven Headquarters, and I spun around to see her sitting on one of the chairs that was there. Uriel was standing beside her.

"Savannah, mind explaining everything?" I asked.

She sighed and stood up. "This is a story best told when everyone is sitting down." She led the way in through the back door, motioning for us to sit down on the various chairs and sofas in the living room.

"Ok, please start explaining now."

She took a deep breath and turned around to face us. "I was born in the Unseelie realm. My parents aren't really my parents, just the people my actual parents modified the memories of so that they could hide me. My parents are the Unseelie King and Queen. The Unseelie Queen is actually arcana, not Unseelie, which is how I'm half Unseelie, half arcana."

"So that means you're the Unseelie Princess?" Cooper asked her.

"Yup. The Unseelie aren't actually bad, they're just... different. Like how I can use black magic with no consequences instead of how Saffie can control earth and nature." Silence met her statement. "I can take you to meet my parents, if you want." She looked right and me and Hope, who was sitting beside me.

"I have no clue what to do, I just became Coven leader a few hours ago." Hope turned to me. "Haven? What do you think?"

I scrubbed my face with my hands. "Yeah, I guess we can go." Then I remembered the angels in the room. "Are you guys going to come?"

Bentley shook his head. "No, we're not coming into Unseelie. We have things to deal with in Heaven." Devon, Hunter, Cooper, Emersyn and Hope all rushed over to say goodbye to him.

I turned away to give them some privacy. "Savannah, where do we have to go for this?"

"Just outside Headquarters will do." She walked out the back door and marched over to the clearing with the Goddess rune where we did all of our Coven leader rituals. "Right here." She gestured for us to come over to her. "Everyone needs to be touching someone who is touching me, so just make a few human chains." Everyone followed her instructions. "No one freak out, but when I do the spell and when we're in Unseelie I'll be in my Unseelie form." She closed her eyes and began chanting in what I assumed was the Unseelie language. She opened her eyes and everyone freaked out at the black colour of them. Not fully black like the other Unseelies we'd seen, just her pupils and irises. Her ears grew to points, just like the other Fae we'd met.

Black mist poured from Savannah's hands. It surrounded us, clouding our view of the outside rest of the world. Savannah continued her chanting. The grass beneath us vanished, turning into a swirling black hole. As Savannah's spell finished, we were dropped into the portal beneath our feet.

Savannah's POV

The blackness faded to reveal the familiar place that was my home, yet then again, it wasn't really. I hadn't been here in years.

"Savannah?" I spun around and choked on my gasp. Tears ran down my cheeks as I met the eyes of my parents.

"Mom! Dad!" I ran over to where they were standing by the door behind us, probably sensing my magic when I brought us here. When I reached them, they both wrapped me in a giant hug. "I'm home." I whispered.

Someone cleared their throat behind me, so I pulled out of my parents' embrace and turned back to the rest of my group. "Mom, Dad, this is the Coven, plus our friends." I said, gesturing to the crowd gathered in the clearing.

"It's very nice to meet you all," My mother said. "We have many things to explain."

My father gestured for them to follow us. "Come, let us talk." They led the way into the house behind us - my old home - and I followed. I turned around and saw that everyone else was a bit hesistant.