Seduce Me

“No.”

No?

No.

Stiles blinks, glances to her right at Lydia, watches Lydia oh-so helpfully smirking and shrugging back at her. Stiles blinks again, then, glances to Scott’s left at Malia (who gives the typical bored roll of her eyes as she struggles to pay attention in general.)

“I’m sorry...” Stiles pinches the bridge of her nose, feels somewhere in the middle of annoyed, amused and exasperated. “No, what... exactly?” Stiles then glances back to her best friend with a completely bewildered look. “I didn’t even you a question... I didn’t even ask a question in general.”

No to you seeing Derek naked.” Scott finally states, voice calm, but tone bordering on firmness.

Lydia scoffs out a laugh before scoffing down her glass of sweet Zinfandel.

“Seriously?” Malia arches a brow at her mate, shakes her head when he only scowls back at her. “Haven’t you seen him naked?”

No!” Scott sputters, nose wrinkled in firm disgust.

“Oh, so you, Derek and Malia all just wear a pair of little werepants before and after you shift?” Lydia asks with sarcasm tinting her tone and a small amused smile tugging at her lips.

Werepants?” Malia chuckles to herself as she necks down the rest of her third beer. “That’s adorable.”

Lydia smiles fondly at the werecoyote.

“Excuse me, but you can’t ‘no’ me.” Stiles scoffs out, still now undecided if she’s more annoyed or amused.

“Uh, well, I just did.” Scott snootily retorts back. “And I’m the Alpha, so... there.”

“Was that your new and improved Alpha Tone?” Stiles asks with a teasing little grin.

Lydia rolls her eyes, but can’t help grinning when Scott huffs, but seriously then asks him, “Why don’t you approve anymore anyway?”

“She already knows why. She just wants you to say it out loud so she can humiliate you.” Malia bluntly cuts in just before Scott opens his mouth.

“I do not!” Lydia exclaims (with a little too much protest.) All three raise a disbelieving brow at her until she gives in with a huff and mumbles, “OK, fine. But so do you!” She snips, points an accusing finger at Malia.

“I only humiliate him sexually.” Malia casually states.

Malia!” Scott squeals.

“What?” Malia blinks, clearly baffled.

Meanwhile, Lydia smirks amusedly, and Stiles bursts out laughing.

Scott folds him arms over his chest and lets out another huff.

“Is this about you being jealous of Derek?” Lydia finally asks (cuts the bullshit.)

“Uhhh, what???” Stiles’ laughter is suddenly swallowed whole as her eyes widen and she stares at her best friend.

“Not like that.” Scott drawls out. “Malia is the one who’s secretly in love with you, not me.”

“I’m not in love with her... You’re in love with her.” Malia oh-so maturely snorts out, then, scowls when all three arch a brow at her this time. She turns to Stiles, tone serious as she says, “I’m really not in love with you.”