Penis-In-Vagina Sex

‘This is SO much better than running with two legs!’ Stiles dashes through the trees. She can hear Derek’s light pants and heavy pawfalls almost as loud as her own as she pushes herself as fast as she possibly can.

Now will you stop making fun of us?’ Derek huffs back, comes up to flank and nudge his shoulder lightly into her own.

Stiles lets out a snuffle from her snout while laughing through their telepathic link. ‘Absolutely not. You ALL still look ridiculous when you run on your HANDS and feet. Not feet, or paws.’ He huffs and snaps playfully at her hind legs then, and once more, Stiles is snuffing out that new wolfy laugh of hers.

She speeds up, and that’s fine, Derek won’t tell her he’s still much faster than this. He suspects she already knows in the back of her mind, what with running with their pack for over 10 years now. But most importantly, he doesn’t want to ruin her fun... not yet anyway. (He’s a teasing asshole, he knows this.)

Stiles leaves him eating her dust, weaves through the trees with great precision. Though, she’s kind of bummed out he isn’t there to see her awesomely leaping over a huge fallen tree and land gracefully the other side. Damn, no wonder they all love to run. (Until now, Stiles literally HATED running.)

‘Nice jump.’ Derek’s smug and teasing voice enters her mind. ‘You didn’t fall flat on your snout this time.’

‘That was YOUR fault!’ Stiles’ eyes narrow as they zone in on the flash of black just up ahead. She presses herself faster as she growls out loud while exclaiming in his mind, ‘HOW did you get in front of me?!’

‘Slowpoke.’ Derek lightly sings, laughs over their telepathic link as he hears her snarling a few yards behind him.

‘This is SO unfair! I’m STILL not fast enough!’ Stiles now whines like the oh-so mature 31 year old that she really is.

‘Considering you’ve only been running on four legs for barely an hour, rather than all your life, you’re not doing bad at all.’ Derek slows down, trots quickly over to her. ‘And werewolves aren’t normal wolves. We’re literally wolves with superpowers. So yeah, we’re a lot faster.’

‘OK. I guess that makes me feel better.’ Stiles mumbles thoughtfully out.

Derek’s tongue lops out the side of his snout as he shoots her a literal wolfish grin.

Ugh. You’re not even panting, you jerk.’ Stiles quietly heaves from the end of her own snout as she glares up at him (now only just realising he’s almost twice her size... so big and cuddly. Gah!)

‘Yeah, I can still hear you...’ Derek stares back at her, his own golden glowing eyes crinkling with clear amusement.

‘Damn it.’ Stiles hisses, winces with even more embarrassment when he lets out a cute little wolfy chuckle.

Wolfy chuckle?’ Derek then... well, he lets out another wolfy chuckle.

‘For the love of God!’ Stiles lets out a high pitched wolfy whine and dips her head to glare at the leaf littered ground.

Derek pads overs, runs his side along hers before gently nuzzle at her snout.

Stiles lifts her head to look at him, eyes half wide as she blinks and then, asks, ‘Did you just nose kiss me?’ Her own tongue automatically rolls out the side of her snout as she shoots him a human-like grin. ‘Doesn’t that mean we’re, like, married now, in the wolf universe?’

Where are you getting your information from these days?’ Derek huffs out another wolfy laugh (he really can’t get over her unique articulation sometimes.)