02 - THAT MASKED MAN

Yn :- Sir you just wait few minutes I will bring

( Without wasting any time, you quickly take his order and go to the kitchen room )

~~~~~~~~~

( In no time, you bring a small glass of vodka on a tray and quickly serve it in front of him. At that time Mr. Eric calls you from behind to look back He wanted to point and say, "Is everything alright?" .. You nod "yes" .. You look back at the man in the black mask as he drinks vodka, scrolling something on his mobile . You unfortunately couldn't see the man's face )

( It's been almost 20 minutes you are standing in front of him like a statue

( It's been almost 20 minutes you are standing in front of him like a statue .why ? you have nothing to do here. Moreover, he never once looked at any other direction, he was only looking at his mobile . Then one of them called him )

Martin :- taehyung come here

( He gets up from your table without saying a word. On the other hand, you keep thinking )

Yn :- OOO !! His name is Taehyung

************************************************************************

IN ERIC OFFICE ~~~

Eric :- Sir, do you like our restaurant? John :- hmm

John :- hmm . This restaurant is perfect for our party .. Right ??
Martin :- I liked it, now if Taehyung likes it , then we can move on to the next step
John :- Taeyang, do you think this restaurant is perfect for our party?

( He lightly nods while doing something on the phone )

Martin :- We all loved your restaurant. And our party is the day after tomorrow night. Can you organize everything in one day?
Eric :- Sir, don't worry, I will arrange everything well.
Jhon :- Remember not to make a mistake, otherwise you know us *smirk*
Eric :- y yes sir * He shook his head in fear *
Martin :- good .. Fearing us is good for you .