33 - TAE

You were about to rush to them when two more guards came and placed the tip of the gun on your temple.

Guard :- Don't try to move an inch from here.

You and kyong both put your hands up in surrender. Then Martin came out of everyone, you know him, you have seen him many times with taehyung.

Martin :- John are you alive I thought you died on that mission? We didn't find your dead body.

Martin stepped forward from behind everyone in an incredulous voice, while John's devilish grin was noticed.

Jhon:- Did you think I would lay down my life for you? Of course not.

Martin :- Do you have any problem in your mind I am your friend when you start all this shit. JOHN I think your skull was upside down after you jumped off the bridge int—

Before he can finish speaking, Jhon shoots him in head. The gunshots are accompanied by screams of someone screaming his heart out.

Taehyung :- MARTIN !

Immediately look at Taehyung, his hair is messy so his tie is loose. Look at his feet, Eunhyung is not near him, you become flustered. But when you see a small figure hiding behind the curtain whose legs are visible from outside. Closed your eyes took a deep breath in relief.

Taehyung's situation is completely pessed up, he can't help himself, can't accept the death of the people close to him together. You looked at Hoseok's motionless body with teary eyes.

Jhon:- Augh!! Where is this child's cry coming from? If that mouth can't be closed then my gun will help!

Russi :- I It's mine. Want mercy, I am trying to calm her down.

Russi walks with juseol and tries to get her to sleep as she slowly approaches you and no one notices as the guard next to you is distracted.

Russi :- YN why did you signal me to come here ?

She says in a low voice so that no one around can hear except you. You slowly look to the back right to see Russi vibrating juseol in her arms to lull her to sleep.

Yn :- If we stand like this, none of us will alive. Pick a fruit frok from the back table inconspicuously and keep it close to you for self-defense. Pinch your daughter again and tell that John guy you have to feed her and he will definitely give you permission.

Yn :- They will send you with a guard and you will go to the restroom with him. Tell the man to close the door, there is a couch inside the curtain in the corner, go there and wait for a while. When you realize that the guard is distracted, you will attack him with the fruit frok have with you. If he screams no problem the Restroom is fully sound proof.

Russi :- What! How can I kill a man?

Yn :- As you wish, but he must be killed. You will be completely free and keep your daughter in a safe place call Jimin's man's with that guard's phone and inform him to come with all his and Taehyung's forces to the casino hall there has been an attack.

Russi :- I can't that work hard.

Yn :- Use your commonsense Russi now to get out of here you have to do one thing or else everyone will die be sure.

Russi doesn't respond to your words as you hear the sounds of a child's ears and you smile crookedly.

Jhon :- Why is this baby crying again?