29 - KOOK

.

.

Hearing Taehyung's tone like that, Jimin couldn't stop himself and started to laugh, covering his mouth with his palms.

Jimin :- seriously !? You are the first one who raped her.

Taehyung :- So what happened? From now on she will be with me.

Jimin :- After treating her like a beast, how do you think she will stay with you?

Taehyung :- So? I will apologize to her.

Jimin :- Will she‌ instantly forgive you so easily? I don't think so.

Jimin rolls his eyes and leans back on chair with his legs crossed and his forearm on top rail.

Taehyung :- Well, we can think about in future, now find out where she is currently.

Jimin :- Do i look like an astrologer to you that I can find her in a blink. Also he said if you follow him or want to know their location then he can harm your son

Taehyung :- Now you tell me what to do because now she is as important to me as my son.

Jimin :- One thing you can do is increase the security around your house, tell them to be well protected and you go to Hoseok, maybe he can give you a better solution.

Taehyung :- You think he can tolerate me in front of him after all these dramas? you must know his anger.

Jimin :- You go to him and apologized. and tell him openly those matters, maybe he will understand.

➩ ➪ ➩ ➪ ➩ ➪ 

At eleven at night, Taehyung returned home after finishing his work as usual. he walked into the living room as Luna held the door open for him.

He handed her the briefcase and unbuttoned his sleeves. Meanwhile another maid had gone to bring him sparkling water.

He was startled by someone crying loudly from upstairs and immediately looked up and realized his son was sobbing.

Stood up and climbed the stairs to eunhyung room.

Taehyung :- What happened why is he crying?

He said in a concern voice.

Kyong :- I am sorry sir but your son does not want to eat at all even he has not taken any food properly since morning till now.

He gets very worried hearing her but hides it and turns his face serious.

Taehyung :- eunHYUNG !! Why aren't you taking your meal?

Eunhyung :- noo !! I want my Nene .

Kyong sigh

Kyong :- I know it's rude to say this in the middle of conversation, but little mister has been repeating this over and over again out of morning.

He gasped and looked down

Taehyung :- she will come very soon don't worry we will try to get her tomorrow.

He digged his eyes and looked brightly at his father.

Eunhyung :- really !!

Taehyung :- umm hmm !!

Nodded

Taehyung :- Now you eat quickly and go to sleep as she tells you.

Kyong :- Of course I can tell you stories, little mister.