31 - FORTNIGHT

Ho-seok :- Arena, do you think--

Yn :- It's yn please, Whatever my name was before but now I am YN.

Ho-seok :- Aya! get that. Now tell me, why should you leave like this?

Yn :- Who doesn't think of me and puts me under his feet as his prostitute, I will never have a place in his heart and I don't want it now. Did I stoop so low that he was selling me after use ? Am I human or animal, have i no value!

Ho-seok :- So you have ascertained that you are going to Japan. To be frank, You will always be inside my mind.

Yn :- No I have decided I will stay in gimhae.

Ho-seok :- That means it's evident go to Jungkook's place instead going Japan. That's good tho. I will travel to Gimhae to meet you for sure, besides, have to go to that city frequently for work these days.

Yn :- Excellent! If so, should bring eunhyung with you if you can. I have cherished and loved him like my own.

Ho-seok :- And Taehyung ?

You looked down and took a deep breath with a grin smile. Remembered the good times spent with taehyung, you like him but he doesn't norm it.

Yn :- My respect for him was gone the day those guys dragged me out of the club and he sat on that chair like a coward. I screamed at him "save me I'm scared" but my voice didn't reach his ears.

Ho-seok :- Tell me it's his fault jungkook made a plan if he didn't hand you over to them they would have killed his son who was his weak point.

Yn :- If I had mattered to him at all, he would have found some way to save me, but he didn't try !

Ho-seok :- I can feel you but he has not discussed this matter with anyone to get a better key. It's not left to explore that you fell for him.

Yn :- everything is over and I don't expect to get anything else. Yes I used to like him but that feeling didn't last long.

Hoseok tries to take your word. He obviously knows that you love Taehyung, your tears are letting him know that you still do.

Miffed with him about how he sold you to someone else without thinking about something bad could happen to you. Couldn't even instill that feeling in him for you.

Ho-seok :- Everything can change with time. Now you need space to calm your mind. Go where you want to. everything will be on me.

You smiled at him and grabbed the luggage handle, it was time for the flight.

Yn :- My schedule has arrived otherwise I will miss the plane. Have not yet confirmed my ticket.

Ho-seok :- of course, Be careful now have to say goodbye.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Taehyung :- That means she left me completely and will not come back?

Ho-seok :- I can't give exact finding as YN didn't tell me anything about this.