25 - SOLD !

⎯ You are shocked to see him sudden move like this.

Yn :- Why did you do that? These pictures were your memories.

Taehyung :- There's no need to keep memories that don't let me sleep soundly, live in peace, I want to get out from my past.

⎯ he sat down clutching his hair in fistfuls.

⎯ He looks flustered so you go over to him and try to hold him up by his arms as he was twice your size, you were hesitant a bit.

Yn :- Please don't break up still your son is with you those who are past are no mor⎯

⎯ Before you could finish your words he hugged you tight and your eyes widened at that.

Taehyung :- I have no memory of them. Destroyed everything. But why is not deleted from my mind

Yn :- Believe that everything will be fine one day

⎯ You pat his back as he hugs you while his jaw shifts on your shoulder.

Taehyung :- Thanks for coming here with me

⎯ You chuckled

Yn :- I am always with you.

****

⎯ Today Sunday he went for a walk with his son which was his daily weekend routine, you cleaned some expensive showpieces with a rag.

⎯ Were in his room dusting and putting things back. Where on top of the wardrobe was a dark brown object with a snake design on a wooden base that you pull but it doesn't budge.

"Has it been glued on by someone that won't come off"

⎯ You ask mentally to yourself and keep moving the object vigorously until it moves a little out of place and you hear a strange noise.

⎯ You look ahead and see the wall was not actually made of brick it was something that for the illusion of glass looked like a normal wall.

"Like Alibaba's cave, is this a secret place where he hides the treasure?"

⎯ When you entered, however, the secret room wasn't that spacious, It was so dazzling, the colors on the walls were almost faded and There is only one yellow lamp placed next to the table which illuminates the entire room. There were bundles of papers, some old books, notes and pictures scattered throughout.

⎯ As you approached the table, there was a thick pen on top of a notepad. The diary was brown and looked very old, and the papers were piled high around the table.

 The diary was brown and looked very old, and the papers were piled high around the table