35 - BACK TO BUSAN

Of course Jungkook was completely taken stupefied by your words as he glared at you and you returned it, leaving an uneasy silence between the two of you.

Yn :- Why are you looking at me like this? Did I say that wrong?

Jungkook :- Are you FRRR !!

Yn :- yeah, so ?

Jungkook :- How can you say it so strongly? Where you are going back to Busan to a man whose spiritual harassing has not yet left your soul!?

You walk away from him without answering. Jungkook was holding onto the door frame, gazeing at your back figure.

Jungkook :- Where are you going now?

Yn :- I have changed my mind, I will go to Busan alone, you can handle your work from here. I will take a quick flight. If possible, book an emergency ticket to Busan. NOW!

jungkook :- Well where are you going now?

Yn :- To pack my bags, Stupid!

Before Jungkook enters your room you walk in and slam the door in his face causing him to shiver completely.

▔▔▿▔▔

Throw the luggage from the cupboard onto the bed. Take clothes out of the closet and put them inside in a messy manner. It seemed to you now that you wanted to get there as soon as possible

The reason for this is not only Taehyung but also Hoseok. The plight of both is now tragic. One may require rib surgery if the condition is severe and another may need months for the eye to fully heal.

You are currently 12 weeks. Definitely not alone with such a situation notwithstanding kyong is in your side but the question is whether she can handle everything. Although you had more idea than her because you spent two ass's years there while Kyong only four months.

Those who do not stay there for how long. Instead of packing everything together, just roll those stuff you need, though can buy them again when you go to Busan.

___

Jungkook was constantly knocking on your door. You were doing your packing without responding him. When finally open the door he suddenly falls on top of you for a bit but luckily you both manage.

Yn :- Are you crazy! Does someone leans on door like this? you are going fall on the floor‌ now.

Jungkook :- yes with you.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as Jungkook wiggle his brow.

Yn :- Now stop being a pervert and tell me, did you get the ticket?

Jungkook :- are you going now?

Yn :- Yes now so that I can reach by 11.

Jungkook :- Look, you are currently sick and what can you do with such a body?

Yn :- I'm not in that predicament now, so I'll do what I decide and thank you for thinking of me, you're the best.

Before he can say anything you peck him on the cheek causing Jungkook to go silent. As if- nothing is coming out of his mouth.