03 - PARTY ⚠︎

It is 6:30 pm ~~~~

( Eric calls you all into the makeup room )

Eric :- So girls I won't do any more work for you, you will just take care of the guests and receive them

Eric :- So girls I won't do any more work for you, you will just take care of the guests and receive them . And for other work I employed boy servants . And the clothes you specially wear for the party are brought according to yous all size and kept there. Wear them quickly.

( Mr. Eric speaks and leaves the makeup room. And all the girls find clothes according to their size and put on makeup.On the other hand, you don't know that you still haven't got the clothes according to your size. And nobody has anything to say. So you wait for Mr. Eric to come here .. And after some time Mr. Eric came and checked all ready or not )

Yn :- Mr Eric none of the clothes here match my size.
Eric :- ohh !! I forgot to tell you that different clothes will be arranged for you
Yn :- why ??
Eric :- They will all be in the guest services and reception center. And I employed them in various works . And you are only tasked with serving drinks to the guests .
Yn :- So why am I different?
Eric :- Every servant of mine is beautiful but you are more and you are perfect for this work

( He whispers in your fell shy and you blush . He smiles at you and leaves with a shopping bag in your hand.It was understood by the bag that the cloth would be very expensive. You put on the clothes and make up quickly. Obviously you can do very good makeup )

____________________________________________________________________________

SOMETIMES ~~~

( Everyone gets ready in their own way and you get too . Before going out you stood in front of the mirror checking yourself once you didn't notice before but later . The dress is too small for you and you feel like an alien )

Yn :- I don't know why this dress looks like a short nighty . Also it's very revealing but wow I can do makeup very well. .

( You look at the other girls and see that they are looking very cute in light soft color )

OTHER GIRLS OUTFIT