Return of the Dragon Knights Part 3

Dragoon vs Beast

Been a little busy lately so it took a while to see if I could fix any flaws in this chapter.

Don't own any art or videos, they belong to their respective creators.

Brought in a group earlier then they appeared in the original multiverse book.

Enjoy!

"Alright, now that we've eaten let's continue the show."

Zero said, as he presses play and the screen starts showing the next scene.

Only to stop.

"Oh, wait..."

The Great Being said.

"Forgot to bring in the new guests."

!?!?

"New-!?"

*HUM*

A massive portal opened up and brought in the new guests.

"AHHH?!?!?!?"

Came the scream of many females as they fell to the ground.

*BAM!!*

"Ooooh..." "Augh..." "Ouch..." "What the fuck...?"

"Alright, who's the dead meat that did that!?!?"

A massive woman with spikes on her back and a spikey tail snarled as she got up and glared at them.

(Gojira)

(Gojira)

"Go...Gojira?"

Ishirō Serizawa and the rest of Monarch blinked in confusion as they saw a rather hentai version of the Gojira they knew.

Same could be said for the Kaiju that had fallen with her. They were all too curvy and thick in comparison to the Kaiju they knew.

Especially considering that some of them seemed to be genderbent versions of specific Kaiju!

"...Truly, the multiverse is strange..."

Vivienne shook her head in astonishment.

"Yes, that's me!!"

Godzilla roared in anger!

Shaking the theater as she stomped on the ground and towered over them.

"Who thought it was funny to drag us here!?" She roared. "Especially with her!?"

She pointed at her enemy.