Unity, Duty, Destiny Part 4

New chapter.

Video on top could be considered as one of (M/N) theme songs.

As usual, any art and videos you see here are not mine.

They belong to their respective creators and are found on Pinterest, YouTube, and the Internet.

Enjoy!

"All right."

Zero spoke.

"Now that we all have eaten and taken care of business, let's get back to the universe."

He said, as though he hadn't just committed a massacre several hours ago.

...Though to be fair, the Theater didn't look like it even been damaged by the time they came back.

Everything that had been damaged or destroyed was restored and looking brand new!

Like there wasn't even a 'fight' in the first place!

...And was it just them, or did the Theater look bigger and better than normal?

"So, what happens now?/Obviously the plot is going to keep going idiot!"

Twice dual personalities spoke.

"A bit of a reprieve before they confront Zeus."

Zero explained.

"And of course, getting some good old revenge on 'certain' persons of interest."

With that said, the screen began playing again.

"Welcome back, Chaldeans."

Came the voice of Hephaestus as the group made their way into the God's workshop.

"I know you explained what happened to us in our world." Hephaestus began. "But it still feels surreal at looking at my current state."

"Congratulations are in order for defeating Aphrodite I suppose."

Here the FSN cast started.

'That voice sounds familiar!'

Came the voice of

(Muramasa Senji)

"Shirou!?"

"Me!?"

"Huh!?"

Came the voice of confusion for many people.

Most of the FSN cast were in shock at seeing 'Shirou' in the picture (Some of the girls blushing at his muscular body), while Shirou stared in shock at what looked to be an older version of him.

Archer was flabbergasted that his idiot self was able to become a heroic spirit and not a Counter Guardian.

The FGO cast were startled by the FSN cast. And also, had them look closely at Shirou, before realizing: