Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 6

Okay guys!

This chapter will include Seraphim (DreamSliceRulez) OCs as well as some of mine.

A quick visit to Union purgatory, a look at another path that Tempest and Will could have taken, and the fate of Union Issei 'harem'.

Oh, and insanity, weirdness, and craziness in this chapter.

And no bitching about certain things, okay?

(Looking at you Galvatronus and Evo)

Also, need to put these abbreviations so they make sense to people.

Project Vanguardians = (PV)

Shocker Rider = SR

Shocker Rider Green Ranger = SRGR

Virtuous Irene = VI

Also, unless Seraphim says or decides to, some things may or may not be canon to his story lores.

Don't own any pics unless stated. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

"All right, before we begin the next segment. I need to bring some more people in."

Zero spoke up.

???

"More people?"

Lilith (HH) raised an eyebrow at that.

"Aren't we overcapacity already."

"Not really."

Zero said.

*SNAP*

As he snapped his fingers and the theater room expanded even more.

"...How big can this theater get?"

Gajeel couldn't help but asked.

"You're asking that kind of idiotic question?"

Acnologia deadpanned as he scoffed at the youngling of a Dragon Slayer.

"Hatchling, you should have already figured it out by now that he is beyond the Gods we know of. He can make it as big as he wants."

"..."

"...Kin-"

*BONK!!*

"NO."

(M/N) deadpanned as he hit Angel on the head.

"...Fine..."

Angel pouted.

Molly sweatdropped at her brother silliness.

"I've incorporated bigger on the inside technology thanks to a certain Doctor friend of mine."

Zero explained.

"Ah."

Those that know said.

"A fellow deity asked me to watch over them while he takes care of some things."

(We scroll back to Seraphim dimension where 'some things' involved him breakdancing)

Zero explained as he waved his hands and opened up a portal.

"AHHHH!?!?"

Came the expected shouts and screams of shock and confusion as a bunch of people fell to the ground.

"Ow!" "The Fuck!?" "Where are we!?" "Get off me!" "Who's touching my ass?!" "Nice."

Was all they could hear from the massive dogpile.