Christmas Special 2023

Just to help a bit.

(M/N) = Hazbin Hotel (M/N)

Ignika = Bionicle (M/N)

Don't own the art of the videos. They belong to their respective creators.

 They belong to their respective creators

Enjoy!

Christmas music could be heard as the theater was filled to the brim with Christmas decorations.

"A little to the left!"

Zero said as Moxxie and Millie moved a wall decoration.

"Perfect!"

Zero nodded his head.

Strolling around, he could see many people in their own groups.

Charlie could be seen adding her own personal touch to a couple of Christmas trees.

Setting them on fire.

"That's my girl!"

Lucifer shouted proudly, causing his daughter to blush all shades of red.

"DAD!"

Lilith laughed at her daughter's evident embarrassment.

Regret in her mind as she started pondering the choices she had made.

'Was it really worth it leaving them?'

She thought to herself.

Doubting herself for once.

(I truly hope they don't make her out to be a bad mom when she appears in Hazbin Hotel. That would be a rather cheap move to do)

Vaggie shook her head in mild amusement.

Angel Dust could be seen flirting with Husker...and failing as the demon cat was more interested in the high quality booze the Gods had to offer.

(And Dust wasn't crazy to try with Alastor, after the Radio Demon nearly made good on his promise if AD touched him again without permission)

Blitzo was busy trying to avoid Stolas while at the same time having father daughter bonding moments with Loona.

Octavia was facepalming as Stella was trying to kill Stolas.

(M/N) was currently being pressed up against a wall as Carmilla gave him the bedroom eyes.

Her daughters, Clara and Odette, sweatdropping at how thirsty their mom was for the teen.

'Well at least her love is intense love and not yandere love.'

They thought to themselves.

In another side the Batfamily was having a 'healthy' Christmas festive.

If you didn't include a certain somebody trying to shoot them, or someone else trying to stab them.

Alfred was being Alfred.