Death And All His Friends

...Here it is a new chapter...

The chapter I dreaded the most but was my ultimate goal concerning this book.

No this doesn't mean I'm stopping with this book, I still have a lot to do. I just wanted to get THIS ONE done as soon as possible after I realized what rewriting my book was going to do to me again!

Why? This might explain why.

LOVING REAPER BY JENNY JINYA

WARNING!! WARNING!!

This is going to be an emotional tearjerker if you're the type to cry or be affected easily!

For me, it was extremely painful to read, I can't count how many times I had to stop and cry, but it left interesting tidbits at the end of almost each chapter.

Bittersweet I think is the best way to describe it.

And if you have read it, you know what this is about.

If you haven't...well, be sure to have lots of tissues because unless you're made of stern stuff (or just don't care) then you're going to cry.

How much depends on how you react. If you're an animal lover, have pets, or get sad really easily please exercise caution. It's sweet in some ways, but sad in others.

Very good book though.

I do NOT own anything. Art belongs to their creators.

Enjoy!

"Okay!"

Zero spoke up, getting everyone's attention.

"I know we're all excited about the next world...but I'm afraid I have to warn you."

Here, the God face gained a serious yet somber expression.

"It's not going to be a pleasant world to see."

...

"What happened?"

Overhaul uneasily asked. Seeing that no one else wanted to say anything due to the dimmed aura the Gods and family were emitting.

"..."

Zero sighed, as he rubbed his forehead.

"Everyone thinks the monsters are villains and those who actively contribute to destroying society."

Master Splinter spoke up.

"But...horrible as they have the potential to be. The true monsters...are humans themselves."

"Or to be more exact, those that masquerade themselves as 'caring' humans!"

Ei spat out.

Startling the group.

"...Let's just get this over with."

Leo (TMNT) sighed.

This world that they were going to see was going to show some rather dark aspects of human society.

'Maybe now they'll why humans consider themselves to be the true monsters.

Cain and Ava felt dread as did (M/N).

Others were feeling uncomfortable as well.

What were they going to watch?

"Hey!"

A childish voice rang out as a hooded figure ran to a dog tied to a pole in the middle of nowhere.

"WHAT!?"