Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 3

(Don't ask about the top pic. I was just bored)

New chapter in.

Don't own the art/video. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

"Hope you guys are ready."

Zero smiled.

"Now things are going to get interesting."

Moving his finger to press play, he suddenly stopped as he realized something.

"Oh, yeah."

Here, he turned his head to the audience.

"Bit of warning." He said seriously. "Words are going to be said but understand that this comes from a lot of anger towards the Kaiju because of what they had lost."

???

What did he mean by that?

Mothra sighed.

She had a funny feeling she knew what he was talking about.

*Press*

-One month after Ghidorah release-

"Huh? Release?"

Ghidorah tilted her head, her minions and the other Kaiju girls doing the same.

"Pretty sure, I mentioned this in the other viewing." Zero said. "But to refresh your memories, events happened differently in this universe. Just like it could in any other universe."

"Basically." Ei spoke up. "You came eons ago to earth, tried to take over, Godzilla stopped and trapped you in ice, and then a stupid, crazy human freed you so that you could destroy the world."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Okay."

Ghidorah said.

What?

What could she or the other say to that?

"Agh!"

Godzilla screamed as she was violently thrown several feet through the water.

"Wha!?" "Mom!?" "What the hell!?"

People shouted in shock at the unexpected opening.

"D-Damn you!" Godzilla growled (She's speaking in Kaiju tongue), staring at the abomination in front of her.

(Kiryu, Godzilla mechanized mom)

"MOM!?"

Godzilla yelled in shock.

She had completely forgotten what the humans had done to her mother's skeleton!

"Kiryu."

Some said in shock as they were able to recognize the mecha Kaiju.