S.S.D.D/Bio (Part2)

A black and grey hellhound wearing a sleeveless hoodie is seen drinking his sorrows away in cheap bar in one of the many not so good parts of Hell.

Y/N: "....Same shit, different day. 21 years old and I still don't have a job. I'm lucky my dad was fucking loaded, because if he wasn't I would have starved a LONG time ago..."

As Y/N finishes his last bottle, he pulls out his wallet to pay, only to realize he didn't have any money.

Y/N: "Fuck."

The bartender shook his head, taking the bottle and throwing it into the trash before turning back to Y/N.

???: "It's on the house. Just one thing kid...promise me you'll get a fuckin job. I'm gonna be real honest with you. You walk in here, bring down the mood, start a fight every other day, then walk out like you've accomplished something. Shits gotta stop eventually, I can't keep buying new tables."

Y/N: "Yeah...yeah, I'll...find a job..or something. Thanks, Jason. Also, there's a stain on your mask."

Jason: "Not a stain you little shit. Now get the fuck outta my bar. And stop dumping you past on people when you get drunk."

Y/N walks up to the door, holding up two peace signs before mouthing 'Fuck you' as he leaves.

Jason: "Fuckin brat."
________________________________

After walking out and flipping off probably the only friend he had, Y/N walks down the street, not next to it, literally in the middle of the road, before finally hopping onto the sidewalk after almost being hit by a green and white limo...with teeth?

???: "Oh no! Are you okay?! I'm so, SO sorry!"

As soon as Y/N turned around to bite the shit out of whoever the fuck almost hit him with their limo, he finds himself face to face with the Princess of Hell herself, Charlie Morningstar...or was it Magne? No one's really sure at this point.

Charlie: "Are you hurt?!"

Y/N just stood there and stared at her for a second, processing the fact that he was almost just hit by the Princess's car.

Charlie: "Oh no! Nononono! Vaggie! Bring the first aid kit-"

Y/N: "Just...calm the fuck down for a second. This just...doesn't happen often."

Charlie: "Oh! Sorry! I got so worried that you might have gotten hurt because of me that I didn't stop to realize how you'd react..."

Y/N: "Oh, you mean how I'd react to almost being hit by a car with TEETH, then having to stop myself from making the worst decision of my already pathetic life? Yeah, maybe you should ha....sorry. That wasn't your fault, I'm just angry...and drunk. But mostly angry...and also...drunk."

Charlie: "Don't worry about it! I completely understand! Bad day, right?"

Y/N: "...You have no idea."

Y/N and Charlie continued to talk some more, until Angel Dust rolls down the window and sticks his head out.

Angel: "Hey! What's taking so long?! You know there are a lotta people here who don't exactly- oh...who's that~?"

Charlie: "I'm almost done! Just a second! Sorry, I really have to go! Just one more teeny-tiny thing!....you're not gonna sue the Hotel because we almost hit you with our car, are you?"

Y/N: (....Is she serious..?) "No? Where the fuck would I even find a lawyer here?"

Charlie: "...That's..actually a good point- Anyway, like I said, really have to go, uuuum...oh!"