LOO-LOO LAAAAAAAND!

While everyone was minding their own business waiting for a new client, Y/N walks through the front door looking far more depressed that usual.

Millie: "....Are you okay..?"

Y/N completely ignored her and hobbled over to the coffee machine, only to flop down face first onto the couch and sigh as he sees that it's empty.

Loona: "You look like shit."

Y/N: "Really? I never noticed, Sherlock."

Moxxie: ".....Is that blood?"

Y/N: "Huh...?"

Y/N down at his side, noticing the blood trickling down his leg and a rather small stab wound just above his waist.

Y/N: "Oh. Yeah, looks like it."

Moxxie: "Shouldn't you....patch that up?"

Y/N: "What, this? I suffered worse than this when I was like 10. I'll be fine....y'all mind if I just...fall asleep here...?"

Loona: "Uh, yes. I do...Well, I don't, but Blitzø will be pissed....and you'd probably bleed out in your sleep."

Y/N: "But....sleep sound so nice right now."

Millie: "Did you not get enough rest?"

Y/N: "Nope. Couldn't sleep because of these two homeless people fucking in the alley next to me. When I told them to get out, one of them pulled out a knife and went to stab me....I thought he missed."

Loona: ".....Does that mean you've-"

Y/N: "-Been bleeding since midnight....yeah. Roughly."

Loona sighs to herself, before getting up and leaving.

Moxxie: "Ah- Where are you going?? HE'S BLEEDING OUT ON THE COUCH!"

"WHO'S BLEEDING ON MY COUCH?!"

Moxxie: "Oh.....crumbs."
________________________________

Loona eventually came back with a First Aid Kit while Blitzø was busting Y/N's balls after he explained what had happened.

Blitzø: "This is coming out of your goddamm paycheck. I JUST bought that fucking couch!"

Moxxie: "Just to be clear....after getting stabbed, you fell into a dumpster, bought new clothes, burned the old ones, got a drink, almost got hit by SEVERAL vehicles, and accidentally stepped on a homeless lady before finally stumbling in here??"

Y/N: "Actually, Detective....it was a few drinks....and it wasn't an accident."

Moxxie: "After only getting 2 hours of sleep and bleeding everywhere you went....you're only NOW noticing that you were stabbed??"

Y/N: "Yes! What is difficult to understand here?"

Loona: "Just shut up and sit still-"

Y/N: "I can do it myself MOM, fucking christ. One little stab and everyone has a panic attack over it. I told you, I'll be fine."

Y/N quickly dresses the wound and everyone goes about their normal business....or so he thought. Y/N occasionally caught what looked like a few worried side glances from everyone but Blitzø, but they stopped after an hour or two.

They didn't stop worrying, just got more...upfront about it.

Millie: "Are you sure you're okay? Don't feel light headed or anything?"

Y/N: "Yep. I'm fi-"

Loona: "If you do....should probably tell someone, cause...you know, might die."