Different From Him.

It had been a few weeks since Y/N and Loona 'made up'. Granted, there were still a few awkward moments sometimes, but other than that, everything had been back to normal.

However, despite their prior conversation, they decided it'd be best to not put a 'Label' on their relationship, Loona didn't know if she wanted it to be official, and Y/N didn't want Blitzø to fucking murder him. Didn't stop them from acting friendly at the office, though.

Since Blitzø was occupied with a client in his office, And M&M were busy being cute, Y/N and Loona were alone in the lounge, boredom eating away at them while they desperately tried to keep themselves occupied.

Loona: "What about this one?"

Loona was laying down on the couch, occasionally pushing her phone to the side to show Y/N, who was resting his chin on the armrest next to her head, various different items like dresses, shirts, phone cases, etc.

Y/N: "Eh...too showy."

Loona: "Yeaaah....oh, look at this one!"

Y/N: "......A...Verosika Phone Case?"

Loona: "What? It's not THAT bad."

Y/N: "Look, I'm gonna be honest. It could just be because I don't like her....but that looks horrible."

Loona: "Heh, look, this one has her face on it."

Y/N: "It's so....pink. And not the good kind."

Loona: "Oh no, pink! The natural kryptonite of a strong, masculine man such as yourself. I pity you."

Y/N: "Oh, ha-ha. I never even said I didn't like pink! That's just too much if it."

Loona: "Okay fine, calm down. Don't want you to have a meltdown over it...what about this?"

Y/N: "No."

Loona noticed Y/N's immediate change in tone, causing her to look over at him with a slightly worried expression.

Loona: "Whoa...you alright? That sounded a little...angry."

Y/N: "Just not very fond of the color purple. It reminds me of-no, that's not important...."

Loona: "You seem a little bothered. Do you...wanna talk about it?"

Y/N: "No...I'm fine, don't worry about it. I appreciate the thought, though."

Loona: "...I won't force you or anything, but you should tell me if somethings wrong...I might be able to help."

Y/N: "What-no, it's nothing like that, really. Just a few not pleasant memories. I'm okay. Promise."

Loona couldn't help but think he was lying. The look he had in his eyes wasn't just anger or discomfort. It was like a deep hatred, a resentment. For what, she didn't know, but it was best not to push it.

Loona: (How do I get him to open up to me...?)

Y/N: (Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so angry...it's just a color...it has no connection or correlation to him...so why does it always make me feel like....)

After the two had gone silent for bit, both for different reasons, Y/N abruptly shook his head and shot up to his feet, scaring Loona as he does so.

Y/N: "Wanna go to Stylish Occult...?"

Loona: "...YOU...wanna go...to Stylish Occult...?"

Y/N: "...Yeah? Is that a problem?"

Loona: "I-...No, not...not really, just...why?"

Y/N: "What's the problem? I thought women liked shopping-"

Loona: "Okay, one, sexist. Two...its just..weird, coming from you.."