Harvest Moon Festival

Y/N: "So, could someone explain exactly why we're in the Wrath Ring?"

Blitzø: "Did you completely ignore literally EVERYTHING I said before we got into this fucking car?!"

Y/N: "I wouldn't say I ignored what you said, but I will admit I wasn't paying attention. I was a little bit...distracted."

Y/N turns over to Loona, looking her up and down before she quickly pushes his head away, just before Blitzø could notice.

Blitzø: "Well you better pay attention this time, cause I'm not saying this shit again. Stolas has...kindly invited us to attend the Harvest Moon Festival with him. We'll be stopping at Millie's parent's house first, get through the introductions, then we can do what we want for the rest of our time."

Y/N: "So this isn't just more bodyguard shit?"

Blitzø: "Nope. Just have fun, consider it a day off!"

Blitzø drives through the gates of the "Rough 'N Tumbleweed Ranch", and Millie was basically bouncing in her seat, more than ready to jump out the door. The second the van stopped, Millie was the first out, running up to her parents and giving them each a hug, followed by Blitzø, then Moxxie.

Loona sighed as she opened the door, but right before she could step out, Y/N lightly grabbed her hand to get her attention.

Y/N: "I know you probably think this will be boring, but trust me, I've got an idea."

Y/N gives her a quick kiss and a wink before hoping out the other side, walking up to the rest of the group with Loona joining shortly after.

Blitzø: "The fuck took you two so long?"

Y/N: "Loona dropped her phone under the seat. Knowing her and how she can't live without it, I helped her find it."

Millie: "Anyway, yall remember my husband, Moxxie!"

Millie pushes Moxxie forward, and despite his obvious nervousness, he still attempted to converse with his mother and father in law.

Moxxie: "Greetings Lin, Joe...How have you been with all the uh, flaming twisters and stuff around here?"

Joe: "We lost our old farm hand to one of them terras last week."

Moxxie: "Heh..hehe..heh..O-oh crumbs...my bad! Hehe...I am so sorry. I didn't mean to open up that wound..Sir."

Blitzø: "Hey, watch it! I'm the only 'Sir' around here, Bucko."

Y/N: "Oh...shit, I completely forgot you were here. So, introductions, right?"

Millie: "Oh, right! Yall haven't met my boss Blitzø! And his Hellhounds!"

Loona: "I'm not JUST his Hellhound."

Blitzø, with stars in his eyes and the proudest voice he had, wrapped his arm and Loona and pulled her into a hug.

Blitzø: "YEAH! She's my daughter!"

Loona: "Only on paper...yall don't deserve to know my name."

Y/N: "One, I'm a Bodyguard, not one of his Hellhounds. Two, Loony, come on. Loosen up a bit!"

Loona mumbles a bit as Blitzø walks up to shake Joe's hand, pushing Moxxie away in the process.

Blitzø: "It's good to finally meet the sperm and egg factory that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a sturdy bitch!"

Joe: "Hahaha! That we did! So, Blitzø, is it? Heh, that's a fine name!"

Lin: "Ah, it reminds me of war!"