Love.

It was a normal day at the I.M.P office...and by normal, I mean the gang had just returned from a really sloppy job that, to everyone's surprise, Y/N fucked up this time. Though, one couldn't really blame him, as he was recovering from the several cuts, bruises, and bite marks Loona gave him after her appointment with the doctor.

Y/N: "Millie. Remind me to NEVER let Moxxie touch my gun EVER again."

Blitzø: "Woah, woah, woah! See, I don't usually do this, but it's wasn't ALL Moxxie's fault, okay? I mean, how the fuck do you trip on AIR?? Wasn't your daddy a master at this shit??"

Y/N: "Uh, one, how the fuck did you know about that, and two, I wouldn't have tripped if I could walk properly!"

Loona: *From the other room* "I SAID I WAS SORRY, YOU FUCKING DICK!"

Blitzø: "Well, since you can't seem to grasp the fact that the walls are like fucking paper here, I guess I have to explain how I overheard you talking to Loona."

Y/N: "Were you fucking eavesdropping on us?"

Blitzø: "No, dipshit! I was LITERALLY in the next FUCKING ROOM! I HAD NO CHOICE!"

Y/N: "Oh, you had no choice, not like HEADPHONES EXIST! FUCKING DUMBASS!"

Blitzø: "OH, THAT'S IT!-"

Millie: "Boys! Is this really something you need to fight over?!"

Y/N/Blitzø: "....Yes?"

Moxxie: "Sir-"

Blitzø: "Fuck it, I don't have the time for this right now, I have shit to do. Go do...I don't fucking know, whatever you want."

Blitzø rushed out the door, leaving everyone else largely confused as to what he went to go and do.

Y/N: "The fuck...?"

Moxxie: "That was-"

Loona: "Weird?"

Y/N jumps as he hears Loona's voice next to him, genuinely surprised as to how she got there without him knowing.

Y/N: "Wha-how....bitch when-"

Loona: "Dude, I've been here for like, two minutes. You really didn't hear me?"

Y/N: "....I've gotta put a fucking bell on you."

Loona: "And I need to put a leash on you, considering everytime I let you out of my sight, I find you six hours later passed out in an alley somewhere."

Y/N: ".....Touchè."

Millie watch the two with a giant grin on her face while Moxxie....looks incredibly disturbed.

Millie: "Oh, you two are so CUTE together!"

Y/N/Loona: "No, we're not!"

The two immediately turn to each other and give the same 'Are you fucking serious??' look, widening Millie's smile.
________________________________

The group had waited for Blitzø to return, but eventually went on to do their own things.

Millie and Moxxie were being all lovey-dovey, as usual.

Y/N was alone in the break room, performing various tasks such as handstand push-ups, darts, and seeing if switching to your secondary weapon is actually faster than reloading.

While Loona....

Was trying to figure out how to have the relationship talk with Y/N.

Loona: (Ugh! Why does this have to be so hard!? It's not like this is some random crush, we've gone WAY past normal friends! All I have to do is tell him I want us to be official...but what if he gets mad?? I was the one who wasn't ready before...and he already said he loves-holy shit have I ever told him I loved him?!)