Happy Death Anniversary.

Today was an important day for almost everyone involved. To Stolas, it was the day he could finally get all of his Ex-Wife's shit out of the house. To Octavia, it was the day of the Meteor Shower she'd been waiting for since she was a kid. For Blitzø, it was the day he'd finally talk to Loona about her attitude towards clients. But there was one more important thing about this day. There was something that made this day special for a certain someone. That someone was Y/N. And today....

Was the anniversary of the day he killed his father.
________________________________

Y/N slowly walked through the office halls with an annoyed look on his face, already knowing what today meant. He'd been pacing back in forth for over 30 minutes, which no one had noticed, since some were too busy being the loudest living beings in all of Hell, while others were too busy watching them for their own amusement.

After growing tired, and even annoyed with his own pacing, Y/N finally walk into the lounge to see what the fuck was making all that noise....only to find Loona hurling various office appliances at her adoptive father.

Y/N: "What the fuck is going on."

Taking immediate notice of Y/N's cold and rather angry tone, Moxxie hesitates to answer.

Moxxie: ".....Blit-"

Y/N: "Actually, shut up. I don't think I care enough to force myself through the mind numbing torture that is your voice."

Millie: "Shit, what happened to make you so pissed off?"

Y/N: "If I wanted to tell you, don't you think I already would have?"

Millie: "No, because you don't like to tell people anything."

Y/N: "Exactly."

Blitzø: "N-now Loona-"

Loona throws a computer monitor at him.

Blitzø: "Loona, honey! Wait just a-shit!"

Blitzø narrowly dodges several shuriken, a knife, and a wild Loona with a large jig of water before attempting to continue reasoning with his currently feral daughter.

Blitzø: "Loonie, please? Can we talk just a-"

Loona throws the water jug at Blitzø, nailing him in the face.

Blitzø: "FUCK-I mean, wow! A good throw honey, I'm so proud of YOUUU-"

Loona tackles Blitzø and starts beating him with a painting while Moxxie pours him and Millie a cup of coffee.

Millie: "So....What's this all about, honey?"

Moxxie smugly takes a sip of his coffee with an exaggerated sigh before explaining why Loona was trying to murder her father.

Moxxie: "Oh, Blitzø FINALLY talked to her about her attitude with clients-"

Right as Moxxie finishes that sentence, Blitzø runs next to them and pulls the couch (and them) in front of him so he could use it as cover.

Blitzø: "I just think some small tweaks might help you be more of a...people person-"

Loona: "I AM a people person."

Blitzø glances to Moxxie, as if asking for help, before Loona grabs him by his shirt to bring him closer to her.

Loona: "If I'm so terrible, why don't you just grow a pair and REPLACE ME?!"

Blitzø stutters as he tries to think of a way to calm Loona down, and ends of going with the most nuclear 50/50 Y/N's ever seen in his life.

Blitzø: "Okay, well maybe-I-uh-well, maybe I might!"