Meet My Mom!

The group had all split up to do their own things. Since it was M&Ms anniversary, they went to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring, even after Y/N tried to tell them it was a terrible idea. Blitzø disappeared shortly after, probably to spy on the other two. And KASS had a few concerts, so they'd been unavailable the whole week...which left Y/N and Loona alone. Atleast that's what Loona thought, before she saw Y/N getting ready to leave.

Loona: "Wait, where are you going?"

Y/N: "Oh, I was just gonna go see someone......"

Suddenly Y/N trailed off for a bit, completely stopping and just staring at Loona...Then he randomly blurted out his new idea.

Y/N: "Wanna meet my mom?"

Loona: "........Wut?"

Y/N: "My mom. You know, the woman who birthed me. You wanna meet her?"

On the outside, Loona just looked confused...but on the inside...

Loona: (OH SHIT HE WANTS TO INTRODUCE ME TO HIS MOM! WHAT DO I WEAR?! SHOULD I STYLE MY HAIR?! WHAT IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME?!)

Y/N just watched on as Loona continues to stare blankly into space, growing more worried with each second.

Y/N: "Loona? You good?"

After not receiving an answer, Y/N walked over and tapped Loona's shoulder, stepping back as she suddenly jumps up.

Loona: "I'M OKAY! This is okay! This is fine!"

Y/N: "Whoa! Loona, calm down a bit."

Loona: "I'm calm. Very calm. Never been...calmer."

Y/N: "I....don't think that's-okay, you know what, just sit back down and explain why you're freaking out."

Loona: "I'm not freaking out! Why would I be freaking out?! You're freaking out!"

Y/N: "Loona."

Loona takes a deep breath before finally sitting back down.

Loona: "I'm nervous..."

Y/N: ".....Why?"

Loona: "Well, what if she doesn't like me? Or the way I look, or talk, or-"

Y/N: "You're overthinking."

Loona: "I think this is a perfectly rational, normal amount of thinking!"

Y/N: "No, I mean you're literally overthinking. Trust me, she'll love you."

Loona: "....Are you sure?"

Y/N: "Of course I'm sure, she's my mother. You'll be fine."
________________________________

The two had nearly arrived at their destination, and the entire time, Loona was critiquing herself like Gordan Ramsey critiques food.

Loona: "Fuck, can we go back so I can fix my makeup?!"

Y/N: "Loona, you look fine. You don't even need makeup anyway."

Loona: "But-"

Y/N: "No buts. I keep telling you, you're overthinking this. It's really not going to go as bad as you think it is."

Loona: "But this is your MOTHER! WHAT IF I FUCK UP AND SHE HATES ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?!"

Y/N: "Loona, she's not gonna hate you."

Loona: "But what if she does?!"

Y/N: "Well, guess we'll find out, cause we're already here."

Loona: "....Wut?"