Crashing A Party.

Y/N: "We gonna go or not?"

Y/N and Loona have been sitting in a taxi for roughly 20 minutes, waiting for Loona to gain the confidence to go inside and join the party.

Suddenly, Blitzø calls her. Without even giving it a second thought, she declines the call and scowls slightly while the taxi driver expresses her annoyance.

"Look, you uh...want me to drop you off here? I got shit to do."

Loona: "Uh, y-yeah. I uh...this..looks right.. I haven't...been here before."

She lets the two Hellhounds out and quickly drives off, leaving them to look up at the rather extravagant building with the usual party music turned up to 11.

Y/N: "You so fucking owe me for making me come out here with you."

Y/N looks over to see Loona not even listening to him, instead texting Vortex that she was here...or her, I don't know, it looked weird from his angle.

After making sure Vortex knew she'd arrived, Loona looks up at the building again, seeing all sorts of people, mostly Hellhounds, but there were also a few Imps and other Hell Born species.

But the only thing she saw, was a FUCK TON of people.

She puts her phone away and starts messing with her hair, seeming trying to get it in the perfect position...until a shout startles her.

"LOOOONUUUH!"

Vortex walks up and Loona freezes for a second, intensifying Y/N's already pissed off and annoyed attitude.

Vortex: "Hey, girl! Glad you could make it!"

Loona: "Tex! Yeah, Hey...thanks for inviting me!"

The two walk through the front doors of the building, leaving Y/N behind a bit as he follows them.

Vortex: "Course, Course! Hey, everyone! Meet the new faces! Ar-arf, Ar-ROOOOOO!"

Everyone in the lounge immediately copies Vortex's cringe-worthy howling.

Vortex: "You wanna drink or anything?"

Loona: "Oh uh, sure! T-totally..."

Vortex leaves to go get Loona a drink, and her facade drops, leaving her looking a bit sad and out of place. Just as Y/N tried to talk to her, their attention was immediately turned to a group of girls close to them.

That all clearly gave off the bitchy, popular, peaked-in-highschool kind of vibe...which I guess Loona didn't get because she tried talking to them.

Bitch 1: "Ahnd, so I told HEM, 'I'm not gonna go get et unless you phucking throw et this time!"

Bitch 2: "That is SO not fetch!"

Y/N: (Their voices are like nails on a chalkboard! Please just SHUT THE FUCK UP!)

Bitch 1: "NOT fetch!"

Loona: "Hahahah, yeah, like THAT happens all the time! Ahah...ha..."

Bitch 1: "O-M-G. Loona? Lunatic Loona? That yaou?"

Loona: "Uh, yeah. It's Loona. Yeah."

Loona's tail curls around her wait like she's trying to hide behind it, which isn't something that happens often. Despite Y/N's growing anger at anything and everything around him, he still wanted to go help her.

Bitch 1: "I can't believe yaou're showing up to another part-aye. I mean, do you even remember tha last one?"

Loona: "I'm sure you'll remind me."