Cupid's Chew Toy/Hotel Hell

.

.

.

.

.

"God DAMNIT!"

Sif slams her head on the table, while Sef and Kara gently rubs her back while laughing.

Sef: "Just go up and talk to her. It's not that hard."

Sif: "I-I can't just do that, what if she thinks I'm weird??"

Kara: "Sif. You're fine, okay? You have literally nothing to worry about."

Sif: "I have EVERYTHING to worry about! Look at her!"

The three look over to Liz, who's sitting at a table of depressed drunks giving them therapy.
________________________________

"My kids don't talk to me anymore, my wife hates me, my best friends basically live in a bar.....where did I go wrong..." The small imp takes a long sorrow filled drink as Liz turn inner seat to give him her full attention.

Liz: "Well....maybe it's not what you did wrong in the past that created your problem. A lot of people assume that their issues are out of their control, that they were caused by something they did before that put them in this type of path...but you can always make an effort to fix it."

"But...where would I even start...?"

Liz: "Start with your kids. If you show them how much you care for them and that you want to be a better father, they might let you back into their lives. Then you can try and resolve the issues with your wife. Maybe there's not as much passion in your marriage anymore, or maybe you seem a little distant? Maybe she's having a hard time and she's taking it out on you? It's all about communicating. And your friends are fine. So what if they go to a bar often? As long as they're there for you, and not bad people, that's all that matters."

The imp looks at Liz and smiles, looking at his drink before putting it down.

"I'ma go talk to my kids!"

Liz: "U-Uhm....maybe wait until you're sober...?"

"Oh....right."
________________________________

Sif groans, smacking her head against the counter again.

Sif: "That's the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life..."

Sef: "Wow...usually I'd say something horny right now, but I'm just...wow..."

Kara: "You're whipped for this girl. I've seen you have crushes before, but this? Entirely different level."

Anise flies into the counter next to the other three, having been thrown by someone on the other side.

Anise: "SAFE!"

Kara: "The fuck happen to you???"

Anise: "Oh. Drinking game got a lil heated. Anyway, whatcha doin?"

Sef: "Sif can't get over her little girl crush~"

Sif: "Shut up!"

Anise: "Oooh. Is that it? Why not just talk to her?"

Kara: "That's what WE said!"

Sif: "It's not that simple! She's literally an angel-"

Anise: "Well...I mean, not like, actually an angel-"

Sif: "Shut, you! My point is...she's all...nice, sweet, cares about people's feelings...I'm just a moody self absorbed asshole that hates everyone."

Anise: "Your point?"