𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

there was screaming everywhere.

dieanyra was waiting at the bottom for aemond to finish his little rendezvous with vhagar and as they were walking back under the tunnels, they were stopped by baela, rhaena, and her brothers.

"vhagar is my mother's dragon!"

"she was mine to claim!"

"then maybe you should've claimed her"

her brothers' eyes were on her and she moved towards them, quickly.

"do not fight him" she warns but was too late as a sister threw the first punch and then the second went straight for him. however, aemond fought back and punched baela to the ground. jace and luke slipped past her clutches and ran to aemond as their cousins were just hit.

"aemond! no!" she yells.

the 4 children were able to knock the oldest on the ground and kick him but dieanyra didn't want them to fight. she tried to push each child away from him, to separate them, but aemond was holding luke by the neck, choking the boy and finally was able to see the broken nose from the torch on the wall.

"luke!"

her arms were quick enough to shove aemond to the ground and loosen his grip on her brother causing her to pull luke towards her, holding him close. jace was behind her and the twins were ready to have a go at him but she couldn't let them get in trouble or everyone would know of what has transpired. 

"stop it! you idiots!"

her pleas went deaf to their ears when aemond mentioned harwin strong.

"you will die screaming in flames just as your father did! bastards!"

aemond looked straight at her and she felt rage surging in her body.

"shut up!" 

jace brandished a knife but anyone could tell that the young boy had no knowledge on how to wield it. he ran to aemond but the white-haired boy was already holding a rock that he swung but missed jace so he simply fell back.

nyra was done screaming reason to aemond and went to hit him, missing his face but he did instinctively smack the large rock at her temple, flying her to the side and to the feet of the twins.

"nyra!" the twins' voice sounded like she was underwater and the sisters were screaming at her from the surface. she felt their hands trying to pull her away and the world seemed to spin faster.

aemond stumbled, seeing who he really hit but this gave jace the opportunity to swipe his hand at the dirt and towards aemond's eye where luke blindly swung.

then aemond was screaming and wailing. 

"guards!" nyra manages to shriek and the twins yelled after her.