𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

deianyra was ushered out by her mother and daemon towards their quarters and away from the scrutiny of the crowd.

rhaenyra was worried while daemon was proud.

jace and luke were still horrified at the scene that was presented in front of them and it was all because of their own sister. the thought of the little girl they always looked up to as being a murderer and a kinslayer, she was lucky the king pardoned the murder for the vile accusations that brought forth the trial today.

once they were in their own solar, rhaenyra pulled nyra to sit on the sofa and beckoned for a servant to bring a wet cloth.

daemon lazily put a leg on his thigh while he sat languidly on the armchair across them. the boys were rigid as they sat next to each other on the smaller sofa that was beside their mother and sister.

the crown princess held her daughter's face gently with her hands so she could look at her in the eyes.

"what have you done, deianyra?" she whispers in question.

the girl's nose flared.

"he spoke lies and accused us of traitorous claims. he is lucky to have had his tongue for so long" she spits out but rhaenyra shakes her head.

"your anger cannot control the blade, my love"

"i do not regret what i have done" nyra seethes. "but i do regret letting him talk long enough to say those words to you" 

nothing mattered more to deianyra than family.

she will protect them, kill for them, die for them.

a  maid brought a bowl with a wet rag and rhaenyra began to wipe the blood that splattered on her girl's porcelain cheeks and nyra felt like a little girl again. whenever she would get dirty from hiding in cupboards during an intense game of hide and seek with aegon and her brothers.

while the mother was busy, there was a knock on the door and daemon signalled with his hand for a servant to open it.

in came a maid.

she was young, age that looks to not be a maiden yet so maybe just shy from being the double digits, and shaking in her shoes from the atmosphere of such a powerful family.

"t-the king requests a-a dinner, your highness" she stutters out.

"when?" daemon asks.

"w-when the s-sun sets, my lord" 

he nods and waves her off so she scurries out and he sighs.

"this dinner will be filled with nothing but snakes"