𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

You're right...
I can be cold sometimes
I act like nothing affects me
but i feel sorrow so often
that i've had to learn to not let the
flames engulf me

By Marah.  H

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐁𝐎 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

❀.̩₊̣.̩✧*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.‧⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩⋆·̩̩.̩̥·̩̩⋆*̣̩˚̣̣⁺̣‧.₊̣̇.‧⁺̣˚̣̣*̣̩✧·.̩₊̣.̩❀

Washington: 2013

    I was sitting on my bed and i watched outside from the window. Drops of water fell down on the window. I have my own bed room since my big brother moved out. I have twin sister who is only 5 minutes younger.

"Violet , it's your turn to do the dishes and take out the trash." Vivian said from the doorway.

"Yeah, yeah." I answered to her and i focused on the city lights. I blow to the window so that it fogs up and i draw a star on it.

I walk downstairs and i see my father sleeping or more like knocked off on the sofa and my mom's still at work even though it's 10pm already but she should be home any time soon. Mom is working so hard for us.

I walked in front of the sink and i start filling it. I see the hot water steaming and i drop few drops of dish soap there. I put the gloves on and i started to wash the dishes while i'm watching outside and it's surprisingly peaceful.

I should be living alone at this moment but when i saw how my dad fell again to the deep end, I decided to stay at home for mom. I have my own job but i had few free days but gladly i need to go to work tomorrow. Vivian instead started studying again because she got bored.