𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

We continued walking with Tess and Ellie. I looked the views and it was so peaceful but the silence somehow felt threatening.

"Everyone said the open city was crazy. Like, swarms of infected running around everywhere." Ellie said and kept the conversation on.

"Not exactly like that." Surprisingly Joel answered to her and i saw little smirk on Tess's face.

"You know, people like to tell stories." Tess continued.

"So, there aren't Super-infected that explode fungus spores on you?" Ellie got surprised.

"Shit, I hope not." Tess cursed.

"Or ones with split-open heads that see in the dark like bats?" Ellie asked.

"Wish you could say no..." I murmured after the silence.

"You serious?" Ellie continued and her whole expression closed up.

"Liana..." Tess said to me

"What? I think those fuckers are the smallest problem." I murmured and the silence fell over on us when there was loud, distant yell. It made us all freeze an scan our surrounding. I got chills down on my spine and I turned to look at Tess and Joel.

"What was that?" Ellie asked and her face dropped.

"Let's keep movin'." Joel eventually said and i agreed with him. No doubt and we continued our way towards the bigger building. We crossed the road and it was open city. The wind blew my black hair off from my face.

"It's that way." Tess continues and she start to jog across the street towards this one big building. It's a hotel and the doors are obviously closed so Joel walks up and then opens the doors.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Ellie groans when she sees the inside. It's full of water.

"Ya ever stay in a place like this?" She continues.

"Uh, no, a little out of our league." Tess jokes when i walk towards the stairs.

"How do you even know what this is?" Joel asks from Ellie.

"Have you heard of books?" Ellie spits back with her attitude. In response Joel just rolls his eyes and Tess stares at her. Joel starts walking the stairs and we followe him.

"Wait, are we going in there?" Ellie suddenly backs off and stays on top of the stairs.

"Yeah, we gotta get to the stairwell on the other side." Tess answers and Joel is already going. The water is gonna be cold but well no time to complain.