𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 - 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐄

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

She's calm and sleeping on the floor. There is moth flying above her and the sun is shining inside of this building. Last night was full disaster. We found a place to rest and got away from the rain. We three sit on the chairs and my elbows leans on my knees while i lay my head on my hands. It's unbelievable. Joel and Tess are keeping eye on her and been like a guard dogs this whole night. Suddenly Ellie started to move and she was waking up. She slowly sat up and turned to look at us.

"Morning." Ellie said with confusion and turned fully around and was about to stand up when Joel pointed the gun towards Ellie. Ellie scanned Joel and slowly sat back down.

I placed my hand over the gun to lower it down.

"Do i look like i'm infected?" Ellie asked.

"Show us your arm." Joel said kept staring at Ellie. She sighed and rolled her sleeve up showing us the bite. We all stared at it and it was interesting...

"Yeah, it's not getting any worse, is it?" Ellie asked first and we three looked at eachother. "If we're out in the open city, why aren't we getting swarmed?" Ellie asked another question.

"Don't worry about that." Joel answered.

"Well, I'm gonna. " Ellie answered.

"What was Marlene doing with an infected kid?" Tess asked.

"No, the question is what are we doing with an infected kid?" I turned the question.

"I'm not infected." Ellie defenced herself but nobody answered to her. "She found me after i was bitten." Ellie continued.

"And she didn't shoot you." Joel said.

"Clearly not. She locked me up and had her guys test me every day to see if i was getting sick." Ellie explained while playing with her shoelaces.

"Test you how?" Tess asked.

"I have to pee." Ellie said.

"Test you... how?" Tess asked again.

"This is fucking crazy." I leaned back and i looked at the ceiling.

"They'd make me count to 10 and hold out my hand and then keep it steady. But, you know, i think what really impressed them was the fact that i didn't turn into a fucking monster. Now can i please?" Ellie said and just stood up but so did Joel.  Ellie lifted her hands slowly and just stared at us.