𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 - 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

"Let's go." Tess said and she went with Ellie under the bus. I looked at Tess who crawled under the bus. Joel kept eyein' the surroundings and he automatically touched my shoulder to sign me to go. I went after Tess and i crawled to the other side. Joel was right behind me and we kept low profile.

A vehicle passes us and we stop right next to the rusted cars. Ellie was right next to Tess and she held Tess's wrist. Liana was with Joel and they were facing eachother. The vehicle went slower while it passed our grew.

*Thunder rumbling.

It was starting to thunder and it was right above us. I just closed my eyes for a while to take a deep breath. I opened my eyes and Joel stared at me confused.

"What's wrong?" He whispered to me.

"Nothing." I whispered back and Joel kept staring at me.

Joel eyed at Liana after she denied him. Joel broke they eyecontact with Liana and turned to look at Tess and Ellie.

Throwback:

I look at Vivian sitting in the corner of her bed. Knees up while she hugs them. She stares the window. It's raining outside and the wind is blowing the curtains. I noticed that the window is open so i stood up and i walked towards the window. I shut it and i look at Vivian.

"Really? Vivian, it's just a thunder and rainstorm... It's not gonna eat you." I said to Vivian and she looks at me and the expression on her face is already telling me to shut up.

"Violet! It's loud and right above us!" Vivian raised her voice slightly.

"Shh... Dad's sleeping." I shush to Vivian. I go grab my slippers so my footsteps are quiet.

"Where are you going?" Vivian asks and stands up.

"Going to get us some food if we're gonna lock ourselves in our room." I smiled sarcastically at her.

"Okay but please don't wake him up. I can't stand the yelling now... Thunder plus that would be total nightmare." Vivian says to me.

"Yeah, yeah, i know. I'll be quiet." I promised to her.

I walk to our door and i unlock it. I open it carefully and i take big step right to the left because right in front of our door the floor planks are noisy. Not taking any risks. I starts walking towards the stairs and i try not to make any noise. Luckily the stairs has mattres. I get down and i walk straight to the kitchen and seeing the TV open. I turn my eyes to the couch and i see legs hanging from the end of the couch. He's asleep or more likely knocked down.