𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐎

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ »  𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬  « ⋙ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

We walked the same route back where we came from. Down the ladders, past of the Clicker and back to the door we broke. Joel opened carefully the door and scanned the area. He opened the door widely and pointed us to go first. It was raining and hard. We walked quickly back on the street and people were hiding under the balconies.

Ellie was hiding under her hoodie's hood and was not making eyecontact with the people. There was civilians and soldiers but they kept minding their own business. Ellie followed Tess and me and Joel was behind us. Everything was going well until I heard my name being called

"Liana! We have something to talk about!" Someone yelled to me.

"Shit..." I started to mutter and i tried to hide my face from him. 

"LIA!" He kept calling me but i moved to Joel's other side because his body was big enough to cover mine from him.

"Wasn't that Seth?" Tess looked at me and i just shook my head.

"Just keep going." I said to Tess and pointed forward. I kept my mouth shut and didn't say a word. I noticed how Joel stared a moment but then turned his head away.

As we jog towards the main doors of the building we're entering inside of it. I try to pull the clothes further away from my skin since they're glued on to me. I walk behind the grew and finally Tess opens the door and Joel stares at Ellie to sign her to walk inside the room. Ellie walks carefully scanning her surrounding and she walks past of Tess.

"Give us a minute, all right?" Tess says to her and steps out from the room and shut the door behind her.

"What the fuck?!" Ellie raises her voice to Tess.

"So, what's the plan?" Joel asked and leaned to the corner of the wall. I stand next to him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought we had a plan since Marlene was so convincing." I said right after when Joel ended his sentence.

"No, but it doesn't matter because there's not a lot of options. There's the short way or the long way. The short way is pretty much... " Tess is giving options.

"Fucked..." I completed Tess's sentence.

"Then that leaves the long way. Things look bad, we'll come up with something. We'll have to drop, head to Bill and Frank's. Stock up on anything we may need." Joel continues and explains. I turn to look at Joel and wasn't sure if I heard right.