𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀

Full name: Liana Violet Walker

Born: 2nd of July

Height: 170cm/ 5'7

Weight: Unknown.

Likes: Horses, butterflies, Sunsets, reading books, good food.

Dislikes: assholes

Her family: She had twin sister and father. Liana's mom is alive and lives alone in Boston inside the walls. Few years ago Liana's mom, Caroline started to lose her mind for all of this. Losing her another daughter Vivian added the stress to her. Liana tries to take care of her and buy food to her but usually the interactions aren't going well. Also Liana has older brother but it's unknown where he is right now or if he's even alive anymore.

Her past: Liana was very nice and sweet person when she was younger. Her school grades were mostly good except those few times but she wasn't obsessed about having good grades. She loved being with her bestfried Chloe who was always there for Liana. Chloe's family was like seconds family to her. Liana's real name is Liana Violet Walker so Violet is her second name but everyone who were close with her called her Violet. Only strangers and new people called her Liana but she never really liked the name Liana. She also has nickname Lia.

Liana had sister named Vivian Odessa Walker and they were really close to eachother even though they didn't hangout that much together but had eachother backs when needed. Liana's mom was fulltime working nurse who was very hard working and tried her best to feed her daughters. Her name was Charlotte Walker, liked being called lottie which was married to Liana's dad, James Walker. He was really a different breed and he was the problem.

James was diagnosed with Depression when Liana was about 15 years old. Because of this James started using alcohol and he lost control causing him to be alcoholistic. Before all of this Violet had very good relantionship with her father but started to separate after the alcohol. James started to be very impulsive and sometimes verbally aggressive towards his family members. He mostly lived on the couch but there was also good days when James was okay.

After all this affected on more Vivian than Liana who learned to suffocate her feelings and thought that she didn't have any problems or traumas or she thought so... Because of this Liana feared men who even started to talk to her just because she thought that they're gonna verbally or physically attack on her but when years went by this fear was not so strong anymore. Sometimes when there is similar moments than in her past, she may get little panic attacks or atleast difficulities to breath well and she will fall in her own bubble.

Present day: Liana is much more broken and sensitive than it looks like. Her first impression may be that she's cold and rude person but actually she is very funny and nice person who has bad humour so she laughs at everything. She's just scared to trust people and it takes a while to warm her up.

Little details: When Liana turned 18 she started getting tattoos and she has one on her back and few on her left arm. But the tattoos were only a little ones. When Liana was about 13 years old, she got into bad bike accident and she broke her right leg which needed surgery so she has a huge scar from her knee up to her thigh and she was always insecure about it. These days she doesn't even notice it anymore until someone brings it up. One special thing about Liana is that she has heterochromia on her eyes so that her left eyes has two different colors than her right one. She was bullied 'bout her eyes in school but Liana  really liked her own eyes and was proud of them because they were special.