𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ »  𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬  « ⋙𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

⋘ »  𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬  « ⋙
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

Earlier in the day

Vivian! Get up! You need to get up!

I looked outside from my window and it looked like it was gonna be nice day... But how quickly can one day escalate? I stood up from my bed and i stretch my arms over my head. I walk to my closet and i try to decided what to wear, like i would have so many choices.

"So many options..." I said sarcastically. I chose my green worn out cargo pants, my sneakers, black t-shirt and loose shirt with buttons on top of the black shirt and cherry on top of the cake i couldn't forgot my dogtag. Just if something happens to me, somebody can recognize me.

-Olivia Violet Walker-

"If it's meant to be, it'll be."

Knock, knock, knock.

I sigh because i wasn't planning to go anywhere today. Free day from work. Tired of cleaning the shit out of the roads, Burning bodies or trying to fix buildings. I walked towards the door and i opened it while i watched my shoes. I knew who it was gonna be and i really wasn't on the mood for borrowing money or anything else.

"Look, Seth, if you're here to wait that i'm going to..." I started and i opened the door but there was no Seth. There was two people standing who I least expected to be there. Tess and that brown haired man.

"Tess?" I asked.

"Hey, Violet." Tess greeted me and i wasn't sure what to expect or answer. First i saw her face and i furrowed my eyebrows.

I looked at her after I heard what she said... I cleared my throat and i looked at her bruised face. "Are you okay?" I asked because Tess looked like someone beat the crap out of her.

"Just couple of nobody's." Tess said touched her right temple.

"And you're here because?" I asked from her so that she would speak already.

"I want you to come out and hunt Robert down with us." Tess said.

"Hunt? Is that right word for that?" I asked and i crossed my arms over my chest while i leaned towards the doorway.

"It is. Robert sent those who did this and i know where he's hiding. He also has something what we need" Tess said and pointed at this man behind him.

"So you're both going?" I asked while i looked the man and then back to Tess.