Ch 3 Alive and well

"It's been some time since Quackity went to the prison. I mean, his friend died and came back. I don't know if he knows about Wilbur yet though." Charlie thought while looking out on the country from the needle. He walked down to the elevator and walked outside and saw two people, Wilbur and Tommy. "Time to greet them."

"Hey Tommy and Wilbur from L'manburg!"
"Oh hello- uhh… who are you-" Wilbur spoke before being cut off by another voice. "Wah- Wilbur! It's so good to see you again- i- I mean your alive man! But how?" Quackity greeted Wilbur with both excitement and confusion.

"WOOOAAHH QUACKITY MY MAANN is this all yours?! It's so cool!" Tommy exclaimed to quackity. "Yea! I'm glad ya like it Tommy!"  "YEA! dab me up!" Charlie dug a small hole and stared at Tommy with his hand up waiting for a "dap up."

"What- is he doing?" Tommy asked. "Oh he does that sometimes just dab him up so he gets out of the hole."  Tommy walked over and "dabbed him up" slime gooping on his hand. "Eugth. Uhm ehe heeyyyy heh."  Slime smiled at him a little to widely and got out of the hole. "So! Do you two like gaammmbbleing? Mmm capitalism! Or what about real estate?" Charlie gave a very interesting sales pitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~