Ch 6. All back together..?

Quackity invited the two in and took em to a back area with a table and made their favorite drinks. Quackity could never forget the drinks they liked. "So.. Explain this Kinoko kingdom of yours. What's that?"  "Kinoko kingdom- the place we built for you! And the three of us- I thought Karl told you?"  "Guess he forgot." Sapnap looked confused, why would Karl forget.. How could he forget? "Karl- you told me you told him."  "I thought I did.. "  sapnap sighed for moment. It was quiet for a bit. Nobody said anything and just kinda drank their drinks.

Finally something, the door to the room had been knocked on before Charlie walked in. "Hey Quackity! I don't mean to barge in bu- oh hello sapnap from Kinoko kingdom! And Karl from- uhh Karl from…"  "what's he talking about?" Karl asked. "Oh it's a thing he does when he meets someone new."  "Oh ok! Well.. Where am I from?" "From… Everywhere! Yea. Hi Karl Jacobs from everywhere!  Anyways Quackity! I wondered what you were doing! Do you need help with anything here?" Charlie said with a smile. "Uhh no I think we are good here. Thanks for checking in Slime." "Ok!" Slimecicle bounced out of the room.

"From everywhere?" Sapnap questioned Quackity. "I'm not sure he usually knows exactly where people are from.."  Karl stared at his drink, not saying anything. "I'm not sure Karl what do you think?"  Silence.  "Karl?" Silence. "KARL!"  "Huh?! Oh sorry.. I was just.. Lost in thought. I'm not sure what he ment. I have been in a lot of places! Heh.." Sapnap and Quackity looked at each other for a moment. "Huh. Alright then.. Refills anyone?"  Sapnap and Karl both shook their heads no. "Alright." Quackity went to get more of his drink, he needed it.

Meanwhile Charlie wandered the casino. He looked around, and decided to go outside. The air was cold, a slight breeze passed. He walked toward the forest and picked up some plants, flowers, grass, things like that. He sat near the door and set the nature in his lap. He picked up a flower and sniffed it, absorbing it's life. He watched as it became dust in his hand. He promised himself he wouldn't do that to Quackity or his fiances. After all. Quackity found him, helped him, made him more than just a slime. There were no promises for anyone else. 

He was about to finish draining the life from the pile of nature he gathered, when he heard something break. He rushed into the room the three were in. "YOU BURNT DOWN KINOKO KINGDOM?! QUACKITY HOW COULD YOU?!"  "OH YEA YEA, I THOUGHT YOU ALL ABANDONED ME! JUST LIKE JSCHLATT! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" Quackity threw a plastic water bottle a sapnap. Karl yelled out, "GUYS PLEASE!" Quackity shot a glare at Karl before yelling at sapnap again. "YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TRIED TO FIND ME, MAKE SURE I KNEW!" He yelled through tears.

The fighting seemed to worsen as Quackity became more annoyed and sapnap became more angry. Karl was on the other side of the room unsure what to do. Charlie thought about how he could stop it, he knew they were all tired and didn't want to make them pass out, but he refused to make them dust. He decided to make them pass out. "QUACKITY YOU COULD HAVE TRIED TO FIND US ALSO! INSTEAD YOU STAYED HERE! SULKING!" Sapnap blurted. "WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! I HAVE A COUNTRY TO RUN!" Charlie ran up to Sapnap and big Q, and pushed them away from each other while draining the last of their energy. He caught them and carefully set them in their chairs.

"W-what? How did you- no. What did you do?" Charlie looked at Karl for a moment and walked to him before pushing him against the wall, he had a very serious face, unlike his usual soft, peppy face. "I helped them. I only calmed them down so they'd stop fighting. I don't want Quackity hurt." Karl stared at the slime, who was he really? What was his game? "As for you, Karl. You can't tell anyone what you saw. As far as you know, they were fighting and passed out from exhaustion. Got it?"  "Oh yea? What'll you do if I did tell someone?"  "I'll only say this, we'll all be dust one day Karl."  Karl looked at the slime in fear for a moment, before nodding. "Y-yea.. I got it.."  "Good."  Slime then made Karl pass out before setting him in his chair.

Charlie took Quackity to his room and Karl and Sapnap to the guest rooms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~