Ch 10. Green poker chips

Later that night the three decided on lighting a flame something Quackity built that didn’t quite fit. It was a small wooden shack with nothing in it. Quackity planned on using it but there was nothing happening with it so Sapnap doused it in gasoline and lit it up. The three roasted marshmallows and told ghost stories. They were having fun when it started to rain, it didn’t happen often but of all the times it did, of course it rained now.

The three ran inside the needle and watched the rain from the covered balcony. Quackity noticed a couple umbrellas pop up from below. Someone was walking around without one however.  "Hmm.. I'll be right back guys." Quackity decided to give the person an umbrella. As he got closer to the individual he heard the person repeat the same phrase over, and over. "It's cold. Why is it still raining? It's not supposed to be. It's cold. Why is it still raining? It shouldn't be." The person seemed to..drip? Quackity backed off, the person seemed so familiar and yet… this person. They seemed dangerous. Quackity walked back to the needle, a little shocked.

Little things like this had been happening for a few months now, minus the rain, and Charlie hadn't been seen for that time. Quackity started to wonder if he took his last canon life. With Charlie being a slime, he would have lived for a while, maybe it was? He couldn't tell, but today wasn't a day to worried about it. Quackity went to the prison again. "Dream! Techno hey! How are you two?" Quackity said with an ominous grin on his face. "No.. NO STAY BACK!" Dream yelled. Techno was a bit confused, despite having all this time to talk with dream he didn't understand what was happening until what happened next. Quackity got Dream in a corner and Techno on the other corner, opposite sides of the cell. "Dream your going to give me the revive book… or I'm going to kill technoblade."  "No! I'm not giving it to you!"  "Shame. Ya know techno, when I said I was over… this." He pointed to his scar. "I was llyin, nd now I'm going to do the same thing to you." "Wait wait wait what do you by that? I- i got information ya know-." "Information? What information could you POSSIBLY have? Nothing useful to me I know that much. So guess what techno." "What- what's that you got there HeH."  "I got a pickaxe.. AND I'LL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR TEETH! I'LL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING TEETH TECHNO!" Quackity seemed ecstatic. "Wait no wait STOP I-" Then, there was silence.

"What?" Quackity stood staring at the obsidian wall. "Where did he-  Dream… what the hell did you do?" Techno was gone, poof, teleported to safety. "I-i didn't do anything! Quackity please g-get back I didn't do anything!"  "DREAM WHAT DID YOU- *Sigh* I will deal with YOU later.  SAM BRING ME BACK NOW." Sam took Quackity back across the bridge and the two were off to look around the prison, technoblade couldn't have gotten far right? Meanwhile Dream had been mining obsidian blocks with nothing but his fist for months and just barely got a good enough hole. It's not obsidian anymore, he reached the Redstone. "Sam.. What's that noise?" "I don't know what you-" 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"SAM! WE NEED TO GO BACK NOW." The two ran for the main holding cell. "But how-"  "Sam. How the hell did Dream escape. HOW THE FUCK DID DREAM GET OUT?!" "I DON'T KNOW! GOD THIS SIREN IS LOUD!" The two were in a panic, Dream couldn't have escaped, there was no way! They searched the entire prison, but couldn't find him. They even checked the main holding cell and found the hole he somehow dug. Quackity decided to rush back to Las Nevadas. Karl and Sapnap were just outside the border when he arrived. "Quackity what's going on? We heard a siren." Sapnap questioned. Quackity didn't know how else to put it. "Dream is out. We need to prepare. Come with me to the needle." "Wait what?! Quackity what do you mean Dream is out?!" The two were distraught and were trying to catch up to the fast paced Quackity. "No time to explain we just-."  "Quackity what is it?" Karl looked at Quackity, but Quackity just stood there staring at the entrance to the needle. Outside were two greenish figures, one in full netherite, the other holding a small bunch of TNT. They heard karl ask Quackity what was wrong and both turned. "It can't be-"

"Miss me Quackity?"
______________________________________