Ch 4 burgers and slimes

Charlie snuck across to the area just outside of Las Navadas, to see what Wilbur was up to. Wilbur had a half enderman with him named Ranboo. The two were getting together a simple burger van, Charlie remembered the old hot dog van for drugs. "Hey will, what colors do you want? Because I'm going to need to get them."  "Oh don't worry ranboo you just hang tight I'll get them."   It really seems he changed, or "seems'' that way, Charlie thought. He kept watching for a while before the two started for Las Navadas.

Wilbur gave ranboo a flint and steel and and set down some tnt. Charlie began taking mental notes on their intentions. Wilbur had ranboo blow up a corner of the burger shop quackity owned.  "You did good Ranboo." Wilbur said walking out to get some signs. Ranboo looked back at the damage before walking out, looking stressed.

A day or two later, quackity saw the damage and began fixing it up. "Hey Quackity from las Navadas! Do you need any help?"  "Oh hey slime! No I think I'm alright for now. Damn Wilbur.. But hey at least now there's more room for improvement! Why don't you take the day off, go explore or something." Quackity said hoping that slime would go somewhere else for the day. As much as he appreciates the slime and enjoys the help, Charlie can be a bit tiring.  "Oh. Sure! Have fun Quackity from las Navadas!"  Charlie ran off towards the prison for "his first stop."

He slid in between the obsidian and hid behind, or rather, in front, of Sam's desk. The warden was asleep on the desk, having not slept. Slime left his hiding spot and slid behind the sleeping warden. He stared at him for a moment before stealing the energy Sam had gained through his sleep. Sam had been sleeping for hours, dream having not done much since the "Tommy incident."

Charlie then slid a note on Sam's desk, a small card with a smile on it. He then slid in between the obsidian once again before reaching dream's cell. The green eyed man was focused on the lava, watching it wondering if he'd ever get out of the prison and see the sun again. Slimecicle slid into the sink where dream was nearby. Dream didn't notice the slime yet, so he did the same thing he did to Sam and took dream's energy.

"H-huh?! Who's… . There… ?"  Dream said as he slowly became more tired, vision blurring. Charlie reassembled himself  in front of dream, dream only seeing a green blur in suspenders. "A-
sl… ime.." Dream passed out and Charlie left.

The next day Sam came to las Navadas once more. "Oh hey Sam! How've you been man?"  "I've been alright, just tired lately. Say, dream kept going on and on yesterday after I took a nap. Something about a slime? It was the weirdest thing. He seemed so sure about it too…"  "that's weird.. Hey slime! Can you come here for a sec?"  The slime ran up to Quackity and Sam. "Hey Sam from prison! What's up Quackity from las Navadas?"  "Sam here told be that dream was going on about a slime yesterday. Do you know anything about that?"  "Hmm I don't think I do! I went to the Lman hole after you told me to leave." Which wasn't a lie, he did go to old lmanburg, just after running a couple "errands." "Hm alright then I'll meet you in the needle to discuss business in bit ok?"  Slimecicle nodded and ran to the the needle. "I don't know Sam, I doubt it could have been my slime, maybe there's another?

Sam thought about this for a while. "Hmm I doubt it, dream did say something about suspenders but I figured I'd check just to be sure. That's all Quackity let me know if anything comes up."  "Will do, see ya later Sam!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~