Feelings?

JUNGKOOK POV

Another two summers went by, and Y/N was still around, and it continually annoyed him having to share Taehyung with her. 

Jungkook stood in the doorway as Y/N was talking to one of the castle guards. 

"She's always flirting with them," Jungkook growled. 

"I think you've started to like her."

Jungkook looked at him surprised before telling Taehyung "No" multiple times before walking away. 

"Hey Taehyung, you want to play a card game?" Y/N asked. 

"No, but Jungkook would," Taehyung said with a smile. 

"Really?"

"Sure, why not?"

After losing to Y/N several rounds, he had Taehyung stand behind her, trying to tell him her cards. 

I'd really like her better if she'd lose at cards.

Jungkook groaned to himself as she won the game again. 

"I think I've won again."

"Every time she's won," Taehyung said, laughing, that Jungkook had lost even though he was cheating. 

"That was fun," she said, smiling before walking away. 

"Jungkook! Y/N!" madam Clair called. 

"Yes," they answered in unison. 

"Your parents have asked that you join them on a ride."

"Of course," Y/N answered, walking towards the stables. 

Y/N mounted her white horse Suga, while Jungkook mounted his dark brown horse, Sunshine, or Sun for short. 

They followed behind their parents, with Y/N sitting side saddle. 

"Hey, Y/N, I think I can ride faster than you."

"Not a chance."

"Mother, Y/N, and I are headed back to the castle."

"Alright, be careful."

You both turned your horses back to the castle. 

"On the count of three. One."

"Two."

"Three!" 

He urged his horse forward into a run and watched as Y/N was quick on his tail. He laughed as she kept up with him, but as she urged her horse, she began to take the lead, and no matter how much he urged his horse, Sun wouldn't run faster. 

She brought her horse to a trot before he came up next to her outside the stables. 

"That was fun. Let's do it again sometime," she said, smiling and walking back into the castle. 

The rest of their summer, Jungkook would watch Y/N as she competed with him, and he kept losing. So he promised himself that he would get better before the following summer and they would do it again.