Jimin

Y/N POV

A man came through the trees with an arrow in his shoulder before collapsing to the ground.

"Do you think he's dead?" Hobi asked, approaching the body with you.

"No, it's just his shoulder, I think," you answered, examining the man's shoulder.

"What a strange-looking man," Jin said, grabbing some of his blonde hair.

"Poor guy. He must be in a lot of pain," you whispered, examining the best way to remove the arrow.

I think I can remove it.

"You should probably hold him; this is going to hurt," you instructed.

Jin and Hobi immediately held him down as you pulled the arrow out and then covered the wound with a strip of fabric from your dress.

You helped carefully turn him over to examine him for any other injuries. Jin pulled back his eyelid, his eyes out of focus.

"Hello, this is your wake-up call," Jin said with a smile.

The man immediately jumped to his feet, backing away from you.

"Wait, you're still hurt," you said, trying to approach him.

"Of course I am; there's an arrow in my shoulder, see?" He turned to look for the arrow.

"I took it out while you were unconscious."

"Oh, my apologizes."

"How did you end up here?" you asked.

"The enchanter Yoongi spelled me. He was trying to find Prince Jungkook, but I refused."

"You're from Busan?" you asked.

"Yes, the name is Lt. Jimin, and you are?"

"I'm princess Y/n."

"Wait, I know you. You and the prince are... or were betrothed to each other."

"Yes," you answered sheepishly.

"He's been working like a hound to find you," he said, giving you hope.

"And my father?"

"I'm sorry, princess, he did not survive the attack. But who are these men?"

"These are my friends. This is Jung Hoseok."

"Friends call me Hobi."

"And this is Kim Seokjin."

"I have no friends. Only servants and they call me "your highness," Jin said, sticking his hand out to Jimin.

"Thinks he's a prince," Hobi teased.

Jimin looked at you again before ignoring Jin altogether.

"I owe you one princess, so I intend on staying and helping you get away from here."

"I don't think there's much you can do. Yoongi has me under a spell."

"What?"

The same red light began shining in front of Jimin, and Hobi and Jin immediately grabbed him, hiding them in the forest and leaving you behind.

Looking around, you waited to see Yoongi once more. He came out from behind a tree, dressed in a black suit.

"Your prince has come to set you free," he said with a smile.

Turning away from him, you faced the lake, trying to think of another way to stall him.

"All it takes is one magical word. Will you marry me?" he asked, getting down on one knee.

"Every night you ask the same question-"

"No! No!" he growled, standing up.

"And every night, I give you the same answer."

"Don't!"

"I'll die first."

"You're really starting to bug me."

"I should think you'd be used to it by now," you answered, praying that he would react the same way he had every night before.

"That's it! Just keep pushing! But someday, I'll deliver that little prince of your head on a platter to you, and we'll see what you say then!"

Your mouth gaped open, afraid that he'd fulfill his word.

"I was hoping you'd say you'd be mine, but it looks as if you need another day," he cooed, looking at the moon behind you.

Turning, you saw the moon about to disappear behind the mountains.

"No," you whimpered, walking into the water.

The water began to shine the same golden color as it grew above your head until it splashed you, revealing your swan body.

Crying, you watched Yoongi disappear, his black suit disappearing and being replaced with his black hanbok.

Looking back at the bank, you saw that Jin and Hobi had returned to their animal bodies

Looking back at the bank, you saw that Jin and Hobi had returned to their animal bodies. Jin was a frog once more and Hobi the turtle, but you were shocked to see Jimin was left normal.

"Princess," he whispered.