Vow

Y/N POV

"Y/N!! Didn't you hear me calling?" Yoongi shouted, coming towards you. 

"I-I'm s-sorry," you whispered, taking a step away from him. 

"I thought I heard voices," he said, looking towards the woods. 

"Really?" you asked.

"Really," he sneered back, coming up to you. 

"I-I"

"You what?" he snapped. 

"I've decided to become your queen," you answered, saying the first thing that came to mind. 

"No, really? Y/n, you've made me so happy," he said, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

His breath stinks.

"We'll wear nice clothes... Oh, by the way. You wouldn't happen to know who this belongs to?" he asked, pulling out Jungkooks bow. 

You gasped, taking a few steps away from him. 

"Come to the ball? I will make a vow of everlasting love," he chided. 

He laughed, throwing the bow towards the lake, before turning to look at you, his eyes becoming dark.

"You thought you could fool me? Didn't you?"

"I will never marry you! You're a monster! I will marry Jungkook, and you can't stop me," you answered, praying that you could still figure out how to get to Jungkook tomorrow. 

"I hate to tell you this, Y/n, but you won't be able to attend the ball tomorrow night," he growled, grabbing your wrist tightly. 

Prying your fingers open, he took your locket, dangling it in front of your face. 

"If you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me," you answered. 

"Actually, I don't because you forget one crucial thing. Tomorrow night, there is no moon," he said, gesturing towards the moon before walking away laughing. 

Turning to face the moon, you felt a sob choke in your throat. 

YOONGI POV

He found his servant girl waiting for him in his small mansion. 

"Welcome home, Yoongi," she smiled. 

"Hello, Mun-Hee," he said, plopping onto his chair. 

"How did it go with Y/n," she asked. 

"We've run into a slight dilemma, but I have an idea. Rather than kill the boy, I'll kill the girl."

"How do you plan to do that?"

"Tomorrow, Jungkook will vow everlasting love to Y/n, but he doesn't know that he will make it to the wrong girl."

"And how do you propose to do that? Jungkook knows what Y/n looks like," Mun-Hee argued, placing a cup of tea next to him. 

"I'm an enchanter; I can make things appear the way I want."

"What?" she questioned. 

"Like this," he said, transforming Mun-Hee into Y/n. 

Looking down, she lifted her gown of black. 

"What did you do to me?" she asked, her voice sounding like Y/n. 

"You will go in Y/n's place, and in return, I will free you."

"Counter proposal, you will teach me the forbidden arts," she said with a smile. 

"Deal," he answered with a sinister smile.