Last Flight

JUNGKOOK POV

The ballroom doors flung open as soon as he finished his vow, but the way Y/n was acting made him nervous. He gestured for Y/n to stay back as a man entered the ballroom.

"Hello, little prince," the man chided.

"Who are you?" Jungkook demanded.

"Went and pledged your love to another, eh?" he asked.

"What are you talking about? This is Y/n!" he shouted, gesturing to Y/n.

"No, Y/n, is mine," he growled.

"It's you," Jungkook whispered, realization hitting him like a bullet train.

"You have no power here! I made a vow, a vow of everlasting love!"

The man laughed, bringing chills down Jungkooks spine.

"You made a vow, alright. A vow of everlasting... death," he said before a red light flashed in the room.

He heard a thumb behind him, and Y/n lay motionless.

"No! Y/n!" he panicked, lifting her body into his arms.

Gently moving her hair to see her face, her hand moved, revealing her face, but it wasn't Y/n. It was a different woman.

"You should've left Y/n to me! Now Y/n will die!" the man growled, gesturing out the window.

Jungkook saw Y/n flying away. His heart shattered, realizing she heard everything.

"Y/N!" he shouted, immediately running for the stables.

"Sun!" he called for his horse, who immediately perked up as he grabbed the reigns and took off after Y/n, urging Sun to run faster.

"Y/n," he whispered under his breath.

Sun ran the muscles in his legs and back, moving beneath him.

"She's fading fast, little prince," the man's voice echoed in his mind.

"No," he growled, uring Sun to go even faster.

Y/N POV

Flapping your wings as fast as you could, you could hear your heart beating loudly in your ears as you flapped back towards the lake, where you expected to find Jimin and Taehyung still.

JIMIN POV

"There she is!" Jin spoke.

Jimin was still freaked out that these animals could talk, but he was more concerned about Y/n.

"I don't think she's going to make it," Hobi said as Y/n came into view.

Her body glided with the wind, flying softly through the air, but she looked severely out of it. As her body landed gently on the water's edge, Jimin ran to her to see her body transform back into a human.

"Oh no," he whispered.

The sound of something running towards them caught Jimin's attention, and he grabbed his dagger. The prince came into view, breathing heavily.

"Y/n?" he whispered, approaching her.

"I'm sorry, your highness," was all he could say as he let the prince approach her.

He kneeled before her, his hands shaking as he reached for her. He paused.